The Fight For Kumandra begins

Chief Benja was making his way through the castle and over to the table where he found the other chiefs of the lands were already waiting. Chief Namaari of Fang, Chief Ross of Spine, Dang Hai of Talon, and the new Chief of Tail after the last one's death Chief Patti. Raya was also there as she was one of the few people who knew most of their approaching enemies from the stories that Hiccup told her.

"Thank you all for coming on such short notice," Benja tells his fellow chiefs.

"Is this perhaps about your daughter stepping up to take her place as chief?" Ross asks.

"No," Benja told them. He looked over to Raya, who was a little confused but also showed fear about what could happen next. "It's nothing like that. We've been warned that enemies are approaching the shores of our land."

"Enemies?" Dang Hai asks in confusion. "Who?"

"Dragon Hunters," Benja said, causing the room to burst into shock and muttering.

"I thought we vanquished their kind when the Princess and her friends reformed the Dragon Gem," Patti commented.

"We cut off a limb, but not the head that we once thought," Raya explained as she stepped forward. "Krogan wasn't the leader of the Dragon Hunters."

"Their leader is a man named Drago Bludvist," Namaari informed the others. "He and his men captured me. I saw what they were capable of. Five years ago, the group that attacked Fang was small compared to the army he was coming to attack us with. And he isn't coming alone."

"We were warned that he has made alliances of his own," Benja said as he showed the other chiefs the other lands on a map Hiccup made up. He pointed to a couple of lands near Berk. "He's aligned himself with the likes of Berk, Outcast Island, and the Berserker tribe."

"And trust me, they live up to the name." Namaari commented with a scoff. She caressed Sharpshot who approached his friend and laid on her neck. She was relieved to see her friend was safe and sound after being shot with a dragon root arrow. "They're hell-bent on locating and eliminating all dragons."

"And they have found their way to our shores to accomplish the task." Benja finished. "We must prepare for the worst, and hope for the best."

"I have sent word to Defenders of the Wing and the Wingmaidens," Raya told them. "Asked for any assistance they can offer, or to stay clear of Kumandra for some time."

"And where might I ask is the Princess' betrothed?" Patti wonders when she notices there was no sign of Hiccup. "Shouldn't he be here to go over this?"

"Uh..." Raya wasn't sure how to explain this one. "He's currently occupied with a new development that occurred. His mother had shown up." Many people in Kumandra were aware of Hiccup's mother's fate and the Chiefs were clearly confused. "Yeah, turns out she didn't exactly die like Hiccup believed."

Hiccup and Valka were still exploring all of Kumandra with one another. Valka has yet to meet a lot of Hiccup's new friends like Tong, Boun, Noi, and just about anyone other than Raya and Benja. Hiccup showed his mom how much he had learned by flying and being able to communicate with Toothless.

Taking a break on top of one of the mountains above Spine, Hiccup was showing the map he had been working on in his spare time while he and Raya were rescuing dragons everywhere.

"And from Dragon Island, I found this archipelago... " Hiccup was saying when he then watched as Valka was drawing a map of the world in the snow.

"There," Valka said as she had apparently done the same thing as Hiccup was doing.