Green x emo girlfriend reader

Requested by: soundtune2002

Now, before I start:• like I said in my comment I've never done anything that would include being emo• and a reminder: english is my second language so if I spell anything wrong please let me know

• like I said in my comment I've never done anything that would include being emo
• and a reminder: english is my second language so if I spell anything wrong please let me know.
I will always include glasses (in brackets) bc I wear glasses myself

Now, here's the story:
----------------------------

Y/n pov

I was crying in my room, because my boyfriend went missing. I tried looking for some info on the internet but all I got was where he was last seen. I decided to go look for answers at that place. I went to my closet to pack some clothes in case I needed to be there for more than one day. I took my black bag and put there the clothes, a charger, my phone, a bat in case I needed to fight someone, a pocket knife for the same reason, a flashlight and some batteries (And glasses if you wear those). I checked the time, and it was 10 p.m. I looked up the addres to this place and finally left my house. When I got there I was suprised. It was an amusement park? Suddenly I felt something hit my head.

|Timeskip to the second night|

I heard this guy say something about a monster that was blind. First a weird blue monster and now a green blind one? Now I was sure that's where my boyfriend went. I could only think of the worst that could have happened to him. I went to look for the food packages. I already found 3 and heard something that sounded like someone stepping on a squeaky toy. I ran into the direction of the sound when I bumbed into something. I looked what that was. It was the green monster. I tried running away but it caught me and I screamed. I quickly took out of my bag a black t-shirt and threw it at the monster's face. It dropped me and I managed to run away and hide. I could still see the monster but it didn't know that I was still in the room. Then I heard it say something.

Green pov

I felt someone bumb into me and I realized that was the survivor. I caught her and she screamed. That scream sounded very familiar. Then she threw something at me. I dropped her and heard her run away. I could smell the thing she threw at me. It smelled like...Y/n... "No... it can't be... right?" I asked myself. "I need to find her..." I started walking into the direction I heard her run away. I decided to call her name, because I knew she wouldn't recognise me now, because of what red did to me. "Y/n? Y/n, is that you?" I asked hoping for an answer.

Y/n pov

"Y/n? Y/n, is that you?" I heard the monster ask. How does it know my name? I tried getting out of my hiding spot without making any noise but my bag got stuck in the box I was hiding in, and my phone fell out of it, making the monster turn to my direction. "Dang it!" I said, forgetting about not wanting to make any noise. "Is that you Y/n?" I heard the monster ask again. I turned around to see it in front of me. "How do you know my name?" I asked. "Y/n, it's me, Green! (Yes, his name is Green, even when he was human his name was Green. I'm just too lazy to think of a different name for him)" "Wait, what?!" How is that possible? "What happened to you?" "Well, I was kidnapped and this person named Red did this to me" I started crying. I ran to him and hugged him. "Why? Why did it have to happen to you?" "I don't know, but at least we're back together" I didn't say any thing else. I just kept crying and hugging him.

----------------------------
End of the first story! I hope you liked it. Also I'm sorry that it's short but I have to hide this book from my parents, and they keep asking me who I'm texting (that's my exuse for writing something) and they want to see what "we're talking about".