You confess to them

Requested by: AutismBrownie

💙Blue💙Y/n pov "Okay, today I HAVE TO confess my feelings for Blue

💙Blue💙
Y/n pov
"Okay, today I HAVE TO confess my feelings for Blue." I said to myself. I started looking for him around the facility but I couldn't find him anywhere, so I went to look for him at Odd World. Soon enough I found him sitting by the little river under the bridge. I slowly approached him. "H-hi Blue..." "Oh, hi Y/n!" "I have to tell you something..." "What is it?" I took a deep breath before quickly saying: (this is for you if you can't read it: "I really really like you and I mean more than a friend") "IREALLYREALLYLIKEYOUANDIMEANMORETHANAFRIEND!" "Whoa, whoa slow down! I can't understand what you're saying!" I let out a sigh. "I like you... more than a friend..." I said while blushing so hard that I propably looked like a tomato, I was propably redder than Red himself. "Wait, really?" "Y-yes..." "I like you too! I was even about to confess when you came up to me!" "Really?" "Yeah!" Then he hugged me. I just hugged back. We were hugging until Red came and ruined the moment by saying that he kidnapped more people and that Blue needed to go back to the facility.

💚Green💚
His pov
"Alright, you got this! Just go up to him and say that you like him!" I heard Y/n say to themselves. 'Who's the person they like?' I thought. I was a bit sad that they like someone. I walked away to look for survivors when I heard Y/n open the door of their room (yes, you have your own room in the facility.) and approach me. "Hey Green? Can I talk to you for a second?" "Sure." I wondered what they wanted to talk about. "So umm... I just wanted to tell you that uhh... I... *sigh* I really really like you!" I was shocked, but also happy. 'So they actualy like me!' I thought. "I like you too!" "Really?" "Yeah, I actualy started to have feelings for you since we met!" I felt them hug me, so I just hugged back. Just then I heard someone say something they propably wanted to keep in mind, but said it out loud by accident. "YES! THEY LIKE EACH OTHER! I HAVE TO TELL R/N THAT THEY LOST THE BET!" Then that person ran away to propably tell their friend about it.

🧡Orange🧡
Y/n pov
"Okay, just go and tell him that you like him, easy right?" I said to myself. I started walking to Orange's hideout when I noticed him walking out of the theatre. "Hey Orange." "Hi Y/n!" "I wanted to tell you something." I said trying to be quick with the whole confession thing. "What is it?" I let out a sigh. "I really really like you!" I said and quicky ran away afraid that he might reject me.
His pov
"I really really like you!" Y/n said and quickly ran away. "Wait!" I yelled and started running after them. I quickly caught up to them and jumped on them to stop them from running. "Why did you run away?" "B-because I'm afraid you'll reject me..." "Y/n, I like you too! Why wouldn't I?" "I don't know...?" Then I just hugged them.

💜Purple💜
His pov
'I have to confess to them now! Otherwise it might be too late...' I thought when I heard a knock on the door of my vent. I opened it only to see Y/n blushing a little. "Hey Purple, I just wanted to tell you something." "Hi Y/n, I actualy wanted to tell you something too..." "Maybe we should say it at the same time, so we wouldn't get into a fight because of saying 'you go first' all the time like in some movies." They said and laughed a little. "Sure." "Okay, in 3... 2... 1!" "I like you!" We said at the same time. "Wait, really?" They asked me. "Yes." I said and pulled them into the vent, so I could hug them.

💛Yellow💛
Y/n pov
Me and Yellow were sitting on a bench by the laser tag area. I was planning on confessing my feelings to him. I took a few deep breaths and started. "Hey, Yellow?" I said getting his attention. "Hmm?" "I need to tell you something..." "What is it?" "I... I like you, more than a friend!" There was a moment of silence. I was getting more and more nervous when he said: "I like you too!" Just then we heard someone yell: "I KNEW IT! HAHA YOU LOST THE BET, NOW GIVE ME THE 20 DOLLARS!" We looked into the direction of the voice and saw 2 survivors, one of them was celebrating their victory and the other one was laying on the ground while crying.

🩵Cyan🩵
Her pov
Me and Y/n were hanging out by the river under the bridge when Y/n suddenly said: "Cyan, I need to tell you something." "What is it?" I asked. "I... I like you!" I took a minute to prosses what they had just said. "I like you too!" I answered happily. Then they just hugged me. "Imagine someone losing a bet right now that was about us liking each other." I said and laughed. "I don't have to, look." I looked where they were pointing and saw two survivors, one was dancing with money in their hand and the other one was crying.

---------------------
Oh yes, the survivors in some of the stories were like: "They are propably going to confess to each other in a minute." "I really don't think so." "Wanna bet?" "Yeah." And a minute later they would be like: "HAHA YOU LOST THE BET, GIVE ME 20 DOLLARS!" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I was laughing so hard while writing this I almost woke up my whole family (it's  4:54 am right now) I really should go to sleep instead of writing stories on wattpad because my mom is taking my brother to the dentist and I planned on making a suprise for them before they come back. Why am I telling you this? I don't know. I have completly no idea why I'm telling you all of this. Also I have an information for you. If you read stories instead of sleeping like me, please try to fix your sleeping schedule. I'm also trying.