Orange x Nb reader

Requested by:Hashabaipq

This might be wierd but while I was preparing to write this my dog sat next to me wanting me to pet her and it inspired me to write this

--------------------------
Y/n pov

I was looking for the fuses when I found a cave where I saw something named "Oranges hideout". There was a feeder and an empty bowl. I felt like I was being watched. I looked at the feeder and it looked like it had some really disgusting food in it. I looked into my bag to find my food in it. Finally i found the cookies I made (yes, you can cook). I took some out and put them into the bowl. Just then an orange lizard jumped infront of me and started sniffing the food. It took a bite of one of the cookies. I sat next to it and started eating the rest of the cookies I still had. When the lizard finished eating it came up to me. "What's your name?" It asked me. "Y/n, what about you?" "I'm Orange." Then it sat next to me.

Orange pov

This person named Y/n is so nice, they gave me food! I wonder if they would pet me. (Ah yes, pets and food it all Orange wants, just like my dog) "can you pet me?" I asked. They seemed to be shocked by my question. "Um... sure?" They didn't seem so sure about it, but they still pet me! I was getting a bit tired. I hugged them and soon after I felt myself fall asleep.

Y/n pov

I looked at Orange and noticed that he fell asleep. I smiled and felt like I was also falling asleep. I still pet him for a while until I blacked out.

Red pov

I looked at the cameras. It seemed suspicious that Orange haven't left his hideout. That's when I noticed him cuddling with one of the survivors. "They propably gave him food." I said to myself. "They actualy look cute together." I said again. I decided to go to his hideout. "Good thing that the rest of the survivors already finished looking for the fuses." Was the last thing I said before heading there. When I finally arrived at the place I looked at the both of them. I took a picture of them sleeping. I decided to let this survivor live. I just need to let the rest know about it.

-------------------------
Why do writers make writing look so easy if it's actualy so hard? Also that situation inspired me because it was the first time my dog did this. And another thing, this story was MUCH HARDER to hide from my parents because my mom decided to sit next to me while I wrote this.