you turn into a rainbow friend

Requested by: AngelLinscott

Before I start... Guess who tried making food but instead she just burned her whole hand. If you think it was me then you are correct. Now my hand looks like a poorly wrapped gift. (Literaly) Now, let's start.

💙Blue💙
Y/n pov
I was walking around Odd World trying to think of something to do because I was bored. I decided to go to the facility but felt someone cover my mouth. I tried escaping but it didn't work. "Shhh..." That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out. When I woke up I couldn't open my eyes. I also couldn't move my body. I could only hear whatever was happening around me. "Why did you do that?!" "Blue, I arleady told you that I can't answer your question!" "Why not?!" Once I heard that I noticed I could finally move my body. I decided to touch my head because it was hurting a lot. "Blue, this is not the time for an argument! Look, they're waking up!" When I heard that I opened my eyes. "Wha-... What happenned?" "Blue, don't you dare say it..." "RED TURNED YOU INTO A RAINBOW FRIEND JUST LIKE THE REST OF US AND HE WON'T SAY WHY!" "WHAT?!" I looked at my hands. They were covered in f/c (favourite color) fur. I looked around to find a mirror or anything else I could see my reflection in. Finally I saw a small broken mirror. I picked up one piece of it just to see myself, but instead I saw a f/c monster. I felt Blue hug me from behind. "I'm sorry I couldn't stop him..." He whispered.

💚Green💚
His pov
"Hey, Green? Could you tell Y/n to come to my office? I need to talk to tgem about something." "Sure." I walked out of Red's office and went to Y/n's room. "Hey Y/n! Red asked me to tell you to come to his office. He needs to talk to you about something." "Talk about what?" "I don't know, he didn't tell me." "Okay..." I heard them walk away, but a moment later I heard them scream. I went to Red's office as fast as I could. I knocked on the door and asked: "Is everything alringt in there?" There was a moment of silence, then I heard a weird sound. That was the same sound I heard when I was being turned into a rainbow friend and at that moment I knew that Red turned Y/n into one too. I didn't know what to do. I just started crying and banging on the door. I knew that it was already too late to save them. I finally broke the door down. "It's too late Green." Red said. I could hear Y/n crying. I picked them up and went to their room once again. By the time I arrived there they already cried themselves to sleep. I put them to bed and sat next to them.

🧡Orange🧡
His pov
I was running around the facility and when I was about to pass the door of Red's office I heard a scream. I carefully looked inside only to see Red pushing Y/n into the machine that turned me and the others into rainbow friends. I tried stopping him, but I was too late... "What are you doing in here?!" "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" I yelled at him. "HOW COULD YOU?!" I added. "This is none of your business." He answered. Just then the door of the machine opened and Y/n fell on their knees and started crying. Then they just rsn to their room and locked themselves in there for the rest of the day.

💜Purple💜
He was asleep the whole time. He only woke up when he heard you crying in your room.
His pov
I wanted to check up on Y/n because I heard them crying, but when I saw them I already knew what happenned. I went to Red's office- No, I burst into his office and said: "What. The. F**k. Did. You. Do?" "I won't answer that Purple. You don't want to know." "You know what? You're right! But I do want to know WHY!" "This is none of your business." Then he pushed me out of his office and locked the door. I tried to get in through the vents but he locked them too. I wanted to kill gim for doing that to Y/n, but I finally calmed down and went to check up on them again and saw that they cried themselves to sleep.

💛Yellow💛
Red pov
Y/n and Yellow are hanging out all the time... it would be impossible to take Y/n without him noticing... actualy it doesn't really matter if he will notice, I just can't let him stop me... so if knocked out both of them I could turn Y/n into a rainbow friend without Yellow stopping me.
Y/n pov
Me and Yellow were hanging out when suddenly he fell to the ground and passed out. Then I felt something hit the back of my head and after that I blacked out. When I woke up I saw Yellow and Red, but Yellow was tied up. I noticed that he was also crying. "What happened?" I asked. Yellow was still crying and Red handed me a mirror without saying anything. I looked into the mirror and saw that my skin was covered in f/c fur. I screamed and dropped the mirror. I looked at my hands. They were also covered in f/c fur. I started crying. Then Red untied Yellow. Once he was fully untied he ran up to me and hugged me.

🩵Cyan🩵
Same as Blue, but instead of the hug she just put her head on your shoulder.

-------------------
By the time I finished writing this, my hand already healed.