they find you crying over how cute lookies are

Requested by: 567rose765

💙Blue💙Y/n pov"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CUTE?!" I cried out loud

💙Blue💙
Y/n pov
"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CUTE?!" I cried out loud. "Are you okay Y/n?" I heard Blue say and walk into the little stable I was in with the lookies. When he saw me he said: "Nevermind, I'll... I'll just give you some time..." And then he walked away.

💚Green💚
Y/n pov
"Y/n? Are you here?" I heard Green say. I couldn't answer because I was in the middle of crying over how cute the lookies are. He heard me anyway. "Y/n? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" "IF YOU COULD ONLY SEE HOW CUTE THE LOOKIES ARE YOU WOULD ALSO BE CRYING!" "I... didn't expect that answer... I just wanted to tell you that Red was looking for you." "Then tell him that I'm not available right now!" He didn't say anything else.

🧡Orange🧡
He would be there, sitting and crying with you.

💜Purple💜
No one pov
One looky just got out of the stable and went to his lair so he just wanted to take it back to the stable. "What are you doing?" "CAN'T YOU SEE HOW CUTE THEY ARE?!" "I'm just... going to... put the looky back in it's place and..." He just walked away.

💛Yellow💛
No one pov
He was looking for you all over odd world. He really didn't think that you would be in the stable so by the time he found you, you already cried yourself to sleep. So what did he do? He stole a blanket from Red and covered you with it.

🩵Cyan🩵
No one pov
She was following a ladybug that planned on going to the stable. On the way she lost the ladybug and tried to find it. Instead of the ladybug she found you. She was confused about what you were doing, but she didn't want to bother you so she just walked away.