Red x fem reader

Requested by: Nayeli748444

Y/n pov

I was walking around the facility, "looking" for batteries to fix Red's machine. I already met him and agreed to work with him. For now, I'm working on leaving the rest of the survivors by themselves without them knowing. I'm the best at surviving out of them all so it would be suspicious that I just dissappeared, So me, Red and Blue made a plan to pretend that Blue got me. I found one of the survivors, so I looked behind me to see if Blue was there. I let him know that it was the time to start pretending. "R/n! (Random name) You need to go and hide! Blue is coming here!" "What?! But where should I go? Green is standing right here! I was waiting for him to leave, so I could go find more batteries!" "Just hide in your bo-" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" It was my chance, they were looking away, so I had enough time to put some fake blood on the floor and Blue to make it look like he ate me and then I ran away. When I arrived at Red's office he came up to me and said: "That was hilarious! They are so dumb to believe that!" "Yeah, but it's good that they are so dumb because it was easy to trick them." I looked at his desk and noticed a lot of empty coffee mugs. Then I looked at his face. He looked so... tired... "Hey, Red?" "Yeah?" "When was the last time you had a break?" He stayed quiet. "Red...? Please, answer me..." He let out a sigh. "I'm not sure, but my guees would be around a week ago." "... You really should take a break..." I hugged him. He seemed suprised, but hugged me back. I started to feel a bit heavy so I looked at him again, and I noticed that he fell asleep. I took him to his room and put him to bed. When I tried to leave I couldn't. He was holdng my hand and wouldn't let go, so I decided to just cuddle with him because I felt like he wasn't going to let go soon. After that I fell asleep right next to him.

-------------------------
Sorry that it's short but right now I'm having a breakdown. Why? Because I graduated like 10 hours ago and I'm devastaded because I won't be able to see my 3 best friends, and my favourite teacher. I've been crying the whole day.🥲 Also I'm out of ideas and I don't really know how to write fluff, it was my first time.