they find you eating a human

Requested by: AngelLinscott

💙Blue💙His povI was looking for Y/n when I heard someone screaming and after that another person said: "SHUT UP!" I decided to check what was going on and saw Y/n beating someone to death

💙Blue💙
His pov
I was looking for Y/n when I heard someone screaming and after that another person said: "SHUT UP!" I decided to check what was going on and saw Y/n beating someone to death. Then they took their arm and started eating it. I was so shocked that I couldn't even move. "Oh! Hi Blue!" I didn't say anything. "Blue? Blue, are you okay?" No answer. "BLUE, SAY SOMETHING!"

💚Green💚
Y/n pov
I was walking around trying to find something to eat because Orange ate all the food he could find in the facility. Suddenly I heard someone talking, so I decided to see who it was. Then I saw a guy trying to hurt Green. "Stop moving you blind monster!" I noticed that the guy was holding a knife and was about to stab Green, so I jumped on him and snatched the knife from him and started stabbing him. "STOP IT YOU PSYCHO!" Then he died, so I bit his hand. "Ew, he tastes disgusting!" Then I looked at Green. "What did just happen?" "This guy tried to stab you so I killed him and I was hungry so I ate his hand but he doesn't taste good at all." He just stood there confused.

🧡Orange🧡
His pov
I was bored, so I decided to run around the facility. I kept running until I saw Y/n eating someone. I didn't want to interrupt them, so I walked away. (He doesn't care about what you eat)

💜Purple💜
Same as Blue.

❤️Red❤️
His pov
I was checking the cameras to see how many survivors were left when I saw Y/n eating someone. I was shocked. "Did they just eat someone?" I asked myself. I had no idea what to do. I didn't know if I should talk to them about it or do nothing about it.

💛Yellow💛
His pov
I had just finished killing a survivor and was about to fly out of my nest when I noticed Y/n eating someone. I decided to ask them why they did it. I landed right next to them. "Hey, Y/n! I saw you eating someone and I got curious, why did you do that?" "Oh, umm... I was just really hungry and I couldn't find any food..." "Oh, okay!"

🩵Cyan🩵
Same as Blue and Purple

----------------------
I had no idea what to write for this scenario. This is why Blue, Purple and Cyan have the same one. I was about to write the same thing for every single one of them except for Green.