2

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.....................

Target 40+ comments

.......................

3 Months Later

Mumbai, India

Manik sighed again listening to her mother on the breakfast table.

"Manik you always said a no, but today you have to see this girl."

Saying so Neyonika looked at shrikant who was busy in his morning paper, Neyonika snatched the paper from shrikant and eyes him manik. He sighed and looking at manik spoke.

"Manik you mother is right, from past 6 months you are not meeting anyone we are asking you, but today you are going with us, the family is really nice, Ritesh told me about them and i really liked the girl."

Manik slumped on the chair with his hands on either side of his plate.

"Fine, but if I didn't like her then you have to wait till i will be ready for marriage."

Neyonika smiled and started to have her breakfast, in between she asked manik.

"Call cabir and mukti also."

"Mukti is out of station with his parents, and about cabir, i will ask him."

Neyonika nodded and then they had the remaining breakfast in silence. Later manik dailed cabir' number and let him know about his plan which cabir agreed to come, after that manik opened his wardrobe and took out a pair of comfortable jeans and white button down shirt.

As Neyonika todl manik that they had to leave by 1, manik looked at the time and saw it was already 11, so he directly walked to the washroom to have a shower, coming out he dressed himself in the taken out outfit and was making his hair when the door banged open.

"So you decided to get married?"

It was cabir who asked flopping on the bed. Manik sprayed his wood and chocolate perfume over his body before turning to his best friend.

"Mom and dad are behind me since long, so i decided to meet the girl today, and if I didn't like her then they have to wait till i myself get the girl or ask them to choose someone."

Cabir gave him an impressed look and soon the duo were downstairs as it was 1 in the afternoon.

The malhotra's buckled up their seat belts in their either car, the first one was occupied the Shrikant and Neyonika and the 2nd one by Manik and cabir.

"I'll take a lead, you can follow me."

Shrikant said rolling down the window of his car, manik gave a node and they hit the road with Neyonika taking some sweets and all if manik liked the girl.

.....................

After all the welcoming session the malhotra's with cabir settled down in the living room of the family. They had a small family just like the malhotra's. A father, A Mother and A Daughter. They were talking about anything and everything while cabir and manik were just looking around and at each other. When finally they mother stood up and walking to the stairs spoke.