8

Ignore mistakes if any
In-line comments will be appreciated

.....................

Target: 50+ Comments

....................

Next Day

Everyone were ready to leave the farmhouse as they were going ahead of mumbai, the bags were packed. The car was loaded and soon enough everyone were in the car, this time manik and Nandini were sitting at the front seat as manik knew the routes better than anyone so cabir and abhimanyu opted to sit at the back.

Manik opted to wear shorts and tank top for the trip while nandini wore printed chic crop top and butterfly printed wide leg trousers.

As they were settled with the door locked up the engine ignited and they hig the road with music ringing loud in the car

As they were settled with the door locked up the engine ignited and they hig the road with music ringing loud in the car. Manik had his hand over nandini's creasing her fingers while the others at the back shouting the lyrics.

Just at the moment manik's phone broke the whole moment as the volumn was slowed down and everything went silent before manik put the mobile on his ear.

"Hey mom, yea, but why?"

Manik slowed down the car making everyone curious but they kept silent as the next moment manik continued.

"Come on give us a day, we'll appreciate she also don't like her much, fine dad fine."

And he ended to call to look at everyone, taking a breathe manik informed them as he looked for a u-turn.

"Have to go back, nandini's amms called everyone to decide the date of our wedding and she brought a chaos at her home."

Nandini groaned loudly that everyone looked at her and navya gave a pat on her shoulder from behind and abhimanyu spoke.

"I am going to do my wedding in some other continent, can't deal with amms mood."

Cabir patted him back in sympathy while manik was now on the route that leads them back to
Mumbai at nandini's place.

Hours later the car stopped and they all lood out to see nandini's house, nandini was groaning inside but then felt something on her lap. She looked at found mukti's button down short which she wore over her crop top. Nandini looked back at mukti who spoke.