Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

......................

2 Hours Later

Manik and nandini were sleeping all wrapped up in the soft cozy white colored duvet, nandini was laying on manik under the duvet who held her close.

The knock on the door disturbed their slumber making them groan.

"Who is it?"

Manik asked loudly due to continuous knocks before hiding his face in her neck placing a kiss.

"Manik its 10:30 get up, everyone is waiting for you two for the movie."

Mukti shouted from the other side and knocked the door more hardly, Nandini groaned but them stood up holding the duvet close to her chest and walked to open the door while manik covered himself with the sheet that laid at the end of the bed.

As nandini opened the door she turned around and fell on manik yet again. Mukti entered inside to see nandini laying on manik with their chest pressed with each other and their waists hidden with the duvet.

"Woh, seems like you two had a great evening sex."

"We didn't had sex yet!"

Nandini's muffled voice came as she turned her face pressing her cheek with manik's chest, her hair thrown at her back, mukti moved forward and looked at nandini's neck before slapping manik ovwr his arm which was around nandini.

"Stop with your monstrous side, see her neck man."

Manik opened his eyes and looked down at nandini's neck and arm which was full of hickeys,

nandini again spoke in her muffled voice.

"This is nothing mukti."

Mukti chuckled and said.

"Don't start up with actually having Sex, wear something and come fast, or else i will drag you two down all naked."

And she walked out closing the door behind. After she went manik held nandini's jaw and spoke huskily with their lips touching.

"What were you saying? This is nothing!"

Nandini nodded before sitting on manik's waist throwing her hair at her back, manik moved his gaze from her face to her body and he found her breasts and stomach filled with hickeys, the hickeys on the breasts were more maroon while her stomach had only a few of them.

Manik moved his hand from her neck to her body touching every hickey maming nandini close her eyes. As he creased her abdomen nandini opened her eyes and then bend down to join their lips together.

They kissed each other sucking the lips before manik pushed his tongue in her mouth tasting her insides and eventually a moan came out from nandini's lips, manik held her nape as he sucked her tongue after which nandini bite on his lip taking the lead and smooched him hard.

Breaking apart both of them smiled beautifully at each other before nandini stood up and walking to her bag took out a long t-shirt.

"Get ready, hurry up"

Manik sighed laying down at the bed looking at nandini as how she moves and her body looked as she stretched her arms to wear the shirt before pulling in down to cover her ass. Nandini turned around wrapping her hair in a messy bun.

"Got the show? Now be fast."

Manik let out a chickle before standing up naked and taking out a pair of shorts and tank top wore it, nandini in the mean time washed her face and soon the duo walked down where the pizza were placed on the table with lots of other snacks with the boys on the bean bag, navya and priya on one couch and mukti sitting on the floor cushion. Manik and nandini dropped tgeir bodies on one couch. Cabir and abhimanyu turned around with a smirk and cabir asked.

"Did we missed something?"

Manik gave him a fake smile saying.

"Yes, an MMS."

Mukti laughed out with the girls while the boys made a bad face before abhi turned on the movie which was of a Rom-Com genre.

.....................

A short one!
I didn't knew what to wrie more!
So for now this is it!
No target!
Will post the next chapter after i will write it!