3

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

....................

Target: 60+ comments

....................

A Week Later

Nandini walked down the stairs wearing a high waisted shorts which was showing a little bit on her hips, with a butterfly sleeved white shirt, her hair tied you in a messy pony tail and lastly her wore her easy go whote sneakers. Her small sling bag was hanging around her neck.

 Her small sling bag was hanging around her neck

"Mom i am going, manik is waiting outside."

Nandini told her mother who hurriedly came out of the kitchen saying...

"Why he is waiting outside?"

Nandini walked to the door and held the knob saying.

"He was at work so he came directly, will ask him to come later, but now we are getting late."

Saying so she bid a bye to her mother and walked to the black Audi where her to-be-fiance was sitting. Opening the door of the passenger seat nandini sat inside gaining manik's attention. As she shut the door she looked at manik and moving forward kissed her cheek saying.

"Hey."

"Hey to you too."

Said manik and he looked at nandini's outfit before staring the car and placing his one hand on her thigh.

"One day I won't be able to control my ragging hormones if you keep looking like this."

Nandini smirked with a soft blush and kept her hand on manik's which was on her thigh creasing it.

As the were on the road nandini asked making circles on the back of his hand.

"Where are we going?"

"To get the rings?"

It was rather a question from manik side as nanfini already knew about their plan, nandini pouted at this and spoke.

"I didn't knew you are this boring."

Manik raised his eyes moving his hand dangerously close to her crotch. Nandini had to calm her mind before saying.

"I thought we would go on a date or somewhere."