6

Ignore mistakes if any
In-line comments will be appreciated

.....................

Manik woke up with his afternoon sumbler and found himself alone in the bed, he stood up in his boxers from the bed and stretched his arms before walking to the balcony, he smiled looking at the beautiful view from his room's balcony of the farmhouse. He then looked down and found the girls all ready in their bikinis,standing by the pool arranging the Bar-B-Q counter.

He smiled looking a nandini who was wearing a green coloured bikini with the strips having a few hanging.

Nandini was smiling with the girls as mukti told them about something when she felt a gaze on her so she looked up and found ber fiancé looking at her, nandini smiled back at manik before asking him.

"Get fresh and come down."

The girls looked at manik listening to nandini who nodded his head and went back inside the room. Here cabir and abhimanyu came with the basketball net and the ball. Coming there cabir threw the net on the floor exclaiming loudly.

"Finally found it."

And he thumped on the sunbatheing chair, mujti rolled her eyes saying.

"Get up and set the net."

Cabir made a face making mukti throw the capsicum at cabir who dodged it expertly, just then manik came there rubbing his hands.

"What's happening?"

Mukti pouted at manik saying.

"Set up the net."

Manik looked at cabir who was relaxing, he nodded in disbelief before taking the net and walked passed nandini, as he reached her manik gave a spank on her ass wispering in her ear.

"You look sexy baby."

Nandini looked at manik with a smirk who winked at nandini before manik went to set the net with abhimanyu helping him.

Soon the basketball net was set, and they all entered the pool with girls on one side and the boys on the other. The game started with manik throwing the ball at nandini smirking at her.

Nandini smirked back as the puhsed back the ball and this time abhimanyu pushed it back, the game was going smoothly when manik sucked a breathe as unknowingly nandini's bikini slipped from her breasts a bit too much to show the brown part of her areole. Just at the moment the ball hit manik on his head and he hissed.

"Owww."

Cabir glared at manik who rubbed his head looking at nandini, before they could start the game again a phone rang, as they all brought their phone out so that they can know if there will be a call, it was nandini's so she came out of the pool and taking the towel she wiped her face and hand before taking the phone and picked up the call, while other's started their game yet again.

"Hey mom, yes, had a nap and now having a pool party, yes mom i told him, I can't help it you got to deal with it anyhow, okay, yes bye."