4

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments will be appreciated

.....................

Target: 70+ comments

.....................

5 Days Later

Murthy's garden was all decked up in a beautiful way for the engagement of the only daughter of murthy's. Nandini was in her room getting ready with navya while abhimanyu was with Raman and Kaira completing the work, their parents decided to arrive later.

Nandini was wearing her blouse along with her shorts while the makeup artist did her makeup and made her hair.

"Nandini where is your Dupatta?"

Nandini looked at navya from the mirror telling her.

"In mom's wardrobe."

Nodding her head navya walked out with the artist gave the final touch to nandini who smiled in return.

"The guests started to arrive."

Navya informed nandini who turned her face towards the digital wall clock which was showing 6 in the evening. She stood up and the makeup artist asked nandini.

"Do tou want me to set your dupatta now or after wearing the lehnga?"

Nandini looked at navya and then spoke.

"After!"

And then the makeup artist nodded and nandini wore the lehnga taking off her shorts. The dupatta was set and Nandini was made to wear her jewellery. As she stood in front navya she whistled.

"You are looking stunning."

Nandini looked at herself in the mirror, she was wearing full printed lehnga, the blouse had a long V-neck till the end of her breast and it was tied with a single string on the back, the dupatta was in pink color with golder border and was set on her one shoulder covering one side of her chest. Her neck piece, earrings and the mang tikka was shinning beautiful giving a compliment to her dress.

....................

Manik with his family and froends settled down on the stage which was set up in the garden while the guests took the seats, he was wearing a green coloured, self printed, button down sherwani with white trousers.