1

Ignore mistakes if any
In-line comments will be appreciated

....................

It was the Summer Time of the year and all the friends were making plans of going somewhere to have fun away from the heat.

Same was the deal with manik and his friends, they made up an plan just a day before and as the plan was made the next day they were on their way to GOA, to have the best time for the trip.

Right now they were sitting in the car, manik at the driving seat, cabir on the passenger while mukti sat on the back seat when manik asked.

"So where to?"

Mukti moved forward placing her arms on the back rest of the front seat and spoke.

"I want to go to that waterfall place where we went with our families on the last trip."

Cabir thought for a second and told them.

"It was Harvalem."

Manik nodded a d cabir entered the location in the GPS. Soon enough they parked the car outside the trees and coming out manik stretched his body. Cabir stood beside manik while mukti ran towards the woods with an excited face. 

"Come on."

Mukti shouted and the duo sharing a look walked behind mukti who was running in excitement. And they reached the waterfall, manik and cabir stood on the side looking aroung, mukti took off her top looking at her friends saying.

"What are you two waiting for?"

By now she was out of her top also and humped in the water, cabir too took off his shirt while manik smilingly looked around and his eyes fell on a girl who was standing directly under the waterfall.

Her hands moving in her head, lips having a smile, she was wearing a black bikini with the strings tied on her stomach.

"Mamik fucking get in the water."

Mukti shouted at manik who took off his shirt while looking at the girl enjoying before her friends pulled her in the water laughing. Mamik throwing his pants away jumped in the water, he came up moving his fingers in his haor woth his eyes still on the girl who was now playing and laughing with her friends, feeling a gaze on herself the girl looked up and found manik gazing her.

She smiled at this and looked at her friends who were teasing each other. Manik swam towards his friends who were also near the waterfall. The girl again stood up on the stone which was under the waterfall the cold water running on her body was making her feel good. Manik smiled looking at her when suddenly her foot slipped and she fwll in the water. Manik who was next to her held her tirmly by her waist.

"Nandini."

Her friends shouted while nandini held manik s ahoulders to stay at a place.

"Are you okay?"

Came the husky voice of manik and nandini gave a node looking at him in his eyes with her hands on his shoulder. Manik looked around and found their friends a bit distracted by their fights and taking that as a cue manik gripped nandini's waist and swam towards the waterfall.

While nandini too didn't left hin but followed hisead and soon the duo were standing under the waterfall in the water with nandini's back touching the rock she was standing on. Manik was hovering her which hide her from everyone else.

"You are looking sexy!"

Manik wispered in her ear as he creased the outline of her ear. Nandini smirked closing her eyes before looking back in manik's eyes who pressed his body more into before before pushing her legs apart and his knee came in between them.

Nandini sucked a deep breathe as he felt manik's knee touching her crotch. While he moved his hand from her waist to her whole back. Nandini arched her body and that made manik press his knee more to her core.

"Oh, fuck!"

Nandini moaned at the pressure on her crotch while manik moved his one hand tp her stomach moving up to the breasts and then cupped her right breast from below, nandini moaned before opening her eyes and looking at manik. Who was leaning down to her creasing her breast. His tongue creased the outline of nandini's lips as she leaned to kiss him.

But manik pushed her back pressing his knee on her core more firmly. Nansini moaned even more as manik leaned a bit to kiss her. Their lips touched each other's but before they could kiss their friends called them out.

"Manik lets go."

It was mukti's voice and on this manik and nandini looked at each other before manik maved his knee away at the same time abhimanyu called oit for nandini.

"Nandini where are you?"

He asked as nandini was hidden behind manik. Both manik and nandini looked at each other before nandini moved down in the water while manik swam to his friends, both stood bu their friend swearing her dress but their eyes were on each other.

Later they took a last glance of each other before they left on their respective places.

..................

Not like the previous one i think!
But still here it is