10

Ignore mistakes if any
In-line comments will be appreciated

...................

Nandini groaned at the shouting outside her room so she stood up with her morning messy hair. Taking her lounge wear from her couch she pulled it on before opening the door and walking down the stairs.

Nandini stopped mid way on the stairs and looked at everyone who were busy doing the preparations for her mehndi ceremony forgetting the fact tht she wanted to sleep

Navya was the first one to look at nandini and she asked with a soft frown.

"Nandini you are awake already?"

Saying so navya looked at the clock which showed 9 in the morning, nandini rolled her eyes while amms one again opened her mouth pissing off nandini.

"Try to wear full clothes now, you are going to your in-laws place in just two days."

Kaira looked at Raman who wanted to pull his hair while nandini took a breathe and spoke.

"I badly need to sleep, so don't make a single noise or i will go away to a hotel to get that sleep, and also stop pointing at my clothes i am done with it."

And she turned her heels to go to her room. She once again stripped off her dress, as soon as she was done a whistle came, nandini turned to see manik standing at the glss door frame of her window.

Nandini just rolled her eyes and fell on the bed on her stomach, manik chuckled and walking to her sat on the bed creasing her bare back.

"That was quite a show baby."

"I will kill you manik, let me sleep."

Nandini's muffled voice came and manik just took of his shirt slipping under the covers. He kissed her ear lobe wispering.

"I left at 2, then why didn't you sleep?"

Nandini turned her face to him still laying on her stomach and told him.

"Navya came up and we had a girls night, i just slept at 7."

Manik kissed her cheek moving his hand to her hip holding her ass cheek.

"Should i help you sleep? We left something in between last night."

Nandini smirked and manik pushed off his jeans and soon hovered nandini who giggled holding his nape close kissing him while manik took hold of his tool and pressed it against her core.