9

Ignore mistakes if any
In-line comments will be appreciated

...................

Target: 80+ comments

...................

Nandini was laying down on the bed all naked to get some sleep but her mind was thinking about the conversation she had with manik in her room. She didn't wanted to said that aloud but it was making her frustrated. Just then her mobile tinged with a message and nandini's hand mobed to grab the phonr from the side table.

"Down in the porch."

It said by manik, nandini's lips got a smirk as she got up and threw a black silk gown with net sleeves of her naked self

and opening the door she silently walked down before the main door opened up and she saw manik standing there leanibg to his car. Nansini ran towards him and jumped on manik joining their lips together while manik held her close keeping his hand of her hips.

They suck each other's lips as their tongue fought tasting each other

They suck each other's lips as their tongue fought tasting each other. Finally they bore apart to take a breathe before manik pulled back from the hug and opening the door made nandini sit inside, he moved hus fingers on her bare thigh that came to his view and spoke.

"You look freaking sexy baby."

Nandini smiled as manik kissed her once more before jogging to the other side. As he sat down nandini spoke.

"I forgot my phone."

Manik moved his hand to her thigh giving nandini a squeeze and spoke.

"We won't be needing that."

And he gave a smirk to nandini moved her hand on his which was on her tight and soon the car went off. Nandini looked at the roads trying to figure out where they were going before she looked at manik asking.

"Where are we going exactly?"

Manik gave a sensual squeeze on her inner thighs as he spoke.

"Where you can moan my name loud but no one would be able to listen to it."

And it actually brought a blush on nandini's cheek making manik chuckle, and then taking one last turn manik stopped the car. Nandini looked around to find trees, before she looked back at manik listening to the seat belt's clicking.