Prologue

Hi everyone. Welcome to Prologue. This is my first ever Attack on titan fanfic and I have made it in an Alternate universe, cause I had this amazing idea on the concept of the book. 

A/N; Shall we welcome our Leads in this story. Please introduce yourselves to everyone. 

Levi; Levi

Asami; Hello, I'm Asami. Nice to meet you. 

A/N; Ignoring Levi's rude intro (Levi glares), let me show you our main and supporting characters. 

Levi 

Asami 

Erwin (Eyebrows 😂) 

Hanji 

Alright that's all for the intros, let's start the story off shall we. 

~10 years ago~

Asami POV

I looked up from the ground clutching my stomach to relieve myself from the pain. The sound of sirens surrounded me and I saw the all too familiar blue and red lights of sirens. 

I pulled myself onto my feet limping towards the door of the room I was locked in. The door knob twisted and I pushed it open moving to the closest wall to support my wight. I lunged myself to the main door of the house to call for help. I reached the door with all the energy I had left. "ASAMI." A female voice shouted behind me and I froze looking behind me. 

The woman was my beloved aunt Hima. She flung her body at my beaten one. "My dearest-" Her words were interrupted by the deafening sound of a gunfire. My eyes widened feeling warm blood stain my clothes. "'A-aunt Hima." I stuttered as tears welled inside my eyes. 

The door was broken off its hinges by the police and they quickly ran into the house restraining my only family. My worst nightmare. My father. 

"A-asami...I want to tell you.....I'm your real.....Mother." Aunt Hima said between coughs. "I love you....my dearest...daughter." She rasped out before her body went completely still. Tears flowed freely down my cheeks as the police came up to me and pulled my birth mother away from me. 

My vision swam and their voices became blurred, I heard a man shout out to me before I was enveloped by darkness.  

~Now~

I looked at myself in the mirror adjusting my pencil skirt and patting my shirt to make it free from all wrinkles. I took out my card on the way out of the door, tugging a stray strand behind my ear I opened my apartment door fully prepared to go to work. 

I stopped my favorite tea shop, ordering my usual Hibiscus green tea.(Trust me it tastes great) While I waited for my order to be done I scanned my surrounding looking at all the busy body people who are heading for work just like myself. 

"Order for Asami." I heard the cashier call out and I turned my attention to the counter heading towards it to get my order. 

Stepping out of the shop I smiled contently taking a sip of my tea before restarting my route to my destination. On my way to the station I walked into a rather crowded commute, I navigated my way through the crowd trying my best not to bump into anyone. I got distracted by a flower shop and I was stopped on the tracks as I ran into something. 

"I am so sorry." I said to the black haired stranger as he looked down at his white shirt in disgust as my tea has covered the whole thing. "Tch, watch where you're going." He yelled at me before walking past me. I shrugged my shoulders and hurried to the station. 

"Good morning Asami." Chief Erwin spoke to me in a very kind voice. "Good morning, sir." I said to him smiling brightly. "I see you're a bit earlier than your partner, he should be arriving shortly then." He said glancing towards the office door. "I have a partner." I asked confused. "Yes, since though you're a trained forensic, and the best from your class may I add, I'm partnering you up with one of our elite detectives working in the homicide department." Chief explained to me and I nodded in understanding. 

There was a knock on the door and Chief uttered a quite 'come in' and the door opened making my eyes widen. The black haired man glared at me before he walked up to the chair opposite to me sitting down. "You called for me." He said and warily looked at me making me nervous as he was the same man I accidentally spilled tea on. "Yes, Asami this is Levi, Levi this is Asami." Chief introduced us to each other.  

"Levi since were late by sometime, I have finished this discussion with Asami already. From today forward, until I find otherwise you will be working together as partners on the field." Chief explained and I noticed that the detective took a double take at me before rolling his eyes. 

"I don't need to be partnered up with someone who is incompetent." Levi said and I snapped my head at him hearing what he said about me. "How am I incompetent, we haven't even worked together." I said to him defending myself. "I was late, since you spilled tea all over shirt." He retorted making my eye twitch in annoyance. "It was an accident, and I apologized." I said to him my voice raising a few octaves. 

"Your sorry cleaned my shirt right off, did you notice that." Levi said sarcasm lacing his voice. "That's enough you two, Levi you'll be working together whether you like it or not." Chief said stopping the argument between us. "Fine, don't blame me when she dies." Levi said mumbling the last part which my sharp ears managed to catch. 

"Here's you're first case as a team, Asami the corpse of the victim is down in your work area." Chief said dismissing us. I walked to the direction of my office, but before I could open the door another hand stopped me from it. 

"Just because eyebrows said we have to be partners, don't expect me to accept you as one." Levi said to me and I looked up to him as I was around an inch shorter than him with out heels. "I'll take note of it Levi." I said keeping my voice as even as possible. 

"It's detective Ackerman for you." He said before moving away from the door and heading on his way. What a troublesome detective, but what he said in the office might mean that he actually care. I thought staring at his retreating figure.