Taken

~Recap~

Asami's POV 

I crouched down on the floor and I felt a hand on my shoulder making my instincts kick in as I shoved the hand away from me trying to crawl into a ball. "Asami, snap out of it." I heard Levi's voice and I thought back to the way he looked at me. With utter shock and a hint of disgust. I couldn't hold on any longer as my vision was filled with black spots.

I heard mumbles before I gave into the darkness my body falling limp in someone's arms.

~Now back to now~

Levi's POV

I sighed as Asami went limp falling to the side making my hands move on their own cradling her head before it hit the ground. "Take him away now." Erwin ordered the officers to take the man away to his cell which should have been done a long time ago. 

I slipped my right hand under her knees lifting her into my arms bridal style before turning to Erwin giving him a look that says you have to explain this now. "There is a couch in her office." He said before leading the way. Much to our luck Hanji was waiting my her office door with a file which looked like reports for the case. Seeing us her expression morphed into a surprised one making my eyebrow twitch knowing that she'll ask a ton of questions. 

"Is she alright?" Hanji asked as I laid her down on the couch which was amazingly clean up to my standards. "Alright Erwin spit it out, this is the second time this happened, well she didn't pass out last time but still, what the hell is wrong with my partner." I spat out my unable to hold back my thoughts. 

"I was hoping that Asami will be able to tell you all this herself, though I never expected her to breakdown after seeing her father like that." Erwin sighed pulling out a file from out of nowhere. "Daku Magath, charged for the murderer of five innocent lives. One being his ex-fiancé Amelia Haruko, who was his last victim." Erwin explained opening the file and flipping over to the fifth page. "I was a detective at the time this case was out, when I was handed this case I thought this man was insane to kill all these people mercilessly, but after finally seeing him on the night we caught him I realized he was a psychopath." Erwin said opening the left most page of the file. 

"How does this even relate to Asami, just get to the point." I said getting irritated by his way of beating around the bush all the time. "Asami is his child, well biologically that is, we never found out what he did to her." Erwin said getting to the point putting a picture of a small girl on top of the file. "He wanted me dead." Asami mumbled and I jumped startled at her voice since I didn't even notice her wake up. 

"I wasn't allowed to give any statements since I was under victim protection at that time, so it won't be in the file no matter how much you look." She said her eyes looking dead. 

Asami's POV

I blinked my eyes open and I heard whispers near where I was which I noticed was my office. "Asami is his child, well biologically that is, we never found out what he did to her." Erwin said and I slowly sat up not making any noise. "He wanted me dead." I mumbled and I saw Levi jump slightly before turning to me. "I wasn't allowed to give any statements since I was under victim protection at that time, so it won't be in the file no matter how much you look." I said throwing my façade away completely. 

"So why is he warning you now." Chief asked and I shrugged. "Guess he's feeling fatherly for once." I said dropping my legs onto the side earning a questioning look from them. "Daku Magath the man who was my father trained me to be a high class assassin from the minute I learned how to walk, though whoever he worked for didn't like it, so training turned into abuse." I said looking down to my hands which were shaking.