Rescue

Warning: Mentions of blood, slight gore. If you get triggered please skip this chapter. Don't go through with it if you're uncomfortable that is my sincere request. 

Erwin's POV

The squad was prepared my sun down and my patience was running thin by the time everyone was fully ready. "Everything's ready for the mission, Erwin." Hanji said walking up to me and I nodded turning on the ignition of the car. "We need to make this a clean and easy mission." I said into the radio to all of the members participating in the mission. 

We drove towards the designated location in top speed but still making sure not to bring in too much attention to ourselves. Making it to the north side of the  city I stopped only allowing the supply cars and the Ambulance to go through closer to the warehouse. 

"Offense squad, go." I said to the squad leading them to the backdoor of the building. 

Asami's POV

Zeke smirked as he strapped me to metal table like bed. I gave up struggling at this point knowing that no matter what I do they will hurt Levi first. "Everything's ready Father." Zeke said to Dr. Jeager and he entered into the room his grin widening at my face. "No matter what you do, it'll never work." I said to him as he picked up a syringe with some kind of red liquid inside. 

"Wait are you planning to turn her into one of the superior fighters with extreme strength." Zeke asked his father stopping the needle seconds away from piercing my skin. "This is just to keep her a bit delirious to continue the rest of our plan." He replied and I gasped in pain feeling the needle pierce my skin. "Now this won't hurt a bit, you won't feel much for the next a couple hours." He added signaling Zeke. 

I was unstrapped from the table and Zeke forced me to stand. I felt nauseous as everything became foggy and my world continued to spin. "The sooner you give in the easier it will be." I heard a mans voice as I dug my nails into my scalp trying to stop the sensation. I gritted my teeth feeling as if my body was on flames. Someone grabbed me by the arm once again and I was dragged out of the room, stumbling in the state I was. I heard the lock of a door open before I was flung inside a room. 

My vision was swimming as I tried to scramble onto my feet. "Well, well look who we have here." I heard the sly voice of a man. "She's a pretty thing, I guess Jeager is finally starting to treat us right." Another voice said and I felt around the room, feeling a metallic object near my feet. I took hold of it and in my drunk like state I was I took the weapon into my hand. 

"Aww look she's going to fight us, how cute." I heard the voice and a hand caresses my face. I felt something inside me snap and I flung the weapon at the blurry figure in front of me. Metallic smell engulfed me and I heard a grunt from the unknown man. I smiled liking the sound of pain that filled the air. From that point onwards I lost myself stratifying myself with the feeling of the red liquid coat my hands as the sound of screams that made my smile widen every time I heard it from my victims.  

Levi's POV

I woke up with a jump, feeling the cold stone floor under me I dusted myself off any kind of dirt before getting up onto my feet. I rushed to the door hearing the sound of gunfire run through the hallways. I quickly slipped Asami's phone out of my pocket dialing Erwin's number in a second. 

"Hey, eyebrows are you in here." I said and I heard a buzzing sound on the other side confirming my suspicion. I kicked the wooded door with my good leg and I heard the sound of wood breaking. I launched one more kick successfully breaking the door, and opening the door. I came face to face with Hanji who threw me a gun while dodging bullets that were raining down on us.