Chapter one Love, Lies and deception

Andy's POV

2 years ago (Andy first meets Alexis)

Lilith and I were sitting on the sofa currently watching batman on repeat when crow all of a sudden crawls up onto my lap when she turns to me and says something that completely caught me off guard,
"Hey babe, I have a really good friend of mine, I would love for you to meet her, it's completely up to you and you can say no if you want to, but I would really appreciate it if you would" with a very anxious look on her face.

"I don't know, it just doesn't seem like a good idea, I don't know her and it would be awkward" I say hoping she'll change her mind.

"Come on babe, she's single and from what i can remember so is Jackson, please do this for me, it'll be fun" She asks in a coercing tone.

"Fine, I'll do it" I say not sounding too enthusiastic, hoping she didn't catch on.

Why is she trying to push this on me, I don't even know anything about this girl so I don't understand why she's being all pushy all of a sudden, something's not right her but i try to shrug it off, at least this way if Jackson and her friend hit it off he'll finally leave me alone haha. I think to myself.

"I'll go message Jackson, Just to make sure he's okay with this" I say to her, she quickly nods her head, but she's too engrossed with her phone to even pay attention to what i'm saying. 

I wonder why I've never met this girl before Lilith talks about her all the time but not once has she ever introduced us.... She is the jealous type, she even hates it when I hang with my boys.

I finally got a reply from Jackson and this dude actually said yes without even a bribe... He either wants to settle down or he's officially lost his mind.

I just hope it's the first one as I really can't deal with this dude if he's lost his mind, although I really don't know what he's like when he's fully lost his mind. I look back over at Lilith, she's completely engrossed in her phone.

"Hey, babe, you okay?" I ask trying to sound like I still care, when the truth is I don't feel the same as I used to when we first got together, I think it's down to how crazy and controlling she has become lately.

But I just can't help but shake the feeling that something is off with this, I mean she's not spent this much time glued to her phone in a really long time, it has me worried.

"I'm going to bed" I said,before Lilith can even say anything I was already out of the room... It's weird ever since she mentioned this girl, I can't stop thinking about who she is and I've not even met the girl yet so why am I so excited... Ugh I'm off to sleep I can't handle all these thoughts.

The next day had finally arrived and Lilith woke me up to my breakfast already made. Once I had eaten my breakfast I quickly got ready, and Lilith was standing at the door all dressed up, it's not unusual for her to look like that, but I just don't see why she's wearing that dress...

It was time for us to meet up with Jackson and this mysterious girl... Of course Jackson showed up first and literally jumped on me and got me in a head lock "get off me Jackson" I laughed and he let go and then Lilith then looked into the distance and quickly shouted " Alexis, over here" she looks back up at Lilith and started walking over to us, I found myself just staring at her as she approached us, she is absolutely beautiful... But why was I staring at her.

As she approached us I just kept staring at her, My god she's absolutely breathtaking, her beautiful long red swaying in the wind, she's wearing a simple white top, a pair of black ripped skinny jeans a, beautiful blue denim jacket and it all came together with her simple checkered vans. She finally approaches us.

"Hello everyone, my name is Alexis Hansley, it's a pleasure to meet you both, Lilith has told me so much about you" She says in the most angelic voice i have ever heard while looking at me.

"Really what has she told you" I ask curiously. Alexis replied with that beautiful voice "all good things of course" we made eye contact and I just couldn't look away she had my attention and my heart all in a matter of seconds..... This never even happened with Lilith, and I still don't get these feelings for her to this day.

Lilith had noticed that I couldn't take my eyes off Alexis so she blurted out "Alexis! This is Jackson he's Andy friend" that made me look over at Jackson.. what was this feeling was I really jealous over Jackson because of a girl I'd never met until now.

I needed to do something to try and stop this but as I was thinking this Lilith dragged me off to the restaurant we were going to.

As we were making our way to the restaurant I noticed Lilith and Jackson, walking ahead of Alexis and myself, that's strange they barely know each other so why are they walking so far ahead.

"So Andy, Lilith still hasn't told me everything about you, what do you do, you know career wise" She asks her voice is like a siren and it captivates my heart and soul. I've only known this girl barely 10 minutes and I'm already smitten.

"Well I'm actually in a band we're called Black veil brides" I reply with a smile on my face. She then turns around and says with that siren voice "I think I've heard of you, your music is absolutely amazing"

Once we arrive at the restaurant, Lilith immediately spots how close Alexis and myself are getting but doesn't do anything about it, that's weird she hates it when I talk to other girls, why isn't this bothering her, I swear somethings not right here.

"You guys go ahead, I'm just gonna have a quick cigarette before we go in, do you smoke Alexis?" I ask curiously secretly hoping she does so we can spend some time together without them two. She answered and said"yeah I do, i'll stay with you keep you company". At first Lilith gave me a very serious look but was interrupted when Jackson said "come on" and she followed him in like a lost puppy.

Alexis and I are now alone and I'm now very nervous I don't know what to do or what to say... Why the hell am I feeling like this, just these thoughts were running through my mind i was interrupted by Alexis angelic voice as she said "want one" I said yes in a stutter of course.... God help me she's so beautiful if I knew she existed before I met Lilith she would be mine.

We both then just stand there in silence as we smoke our cigarettes, as we finish up she turns to me and says "Hey, Andy?" I quickly look back up at her and quickly reply "Yes?", "We should probably go in now they'll probably be worrying about us" I quickly nod my head as we make our way inside.