Chapter 10 Fallen Angels

Andy's pov

It was the first day of our long month tour and I managed to get lex to agree to do the duet with me on stage, so I went backstage with the guys and we all got ready and done all the sound checks, once all that was done we went on stage and started doing our set, about half way through I invited lex on stage and I noticed she had a small little box, I think nothing off it and I introduce lex to the fans and we start singing the duet. After the duet was finished lex turned to me and said "baby I want to dedicate one of your songs to you it has a meaning behind it but I will tell you once I have finished, so this is saviour II" I look at lex with shock this song is a massive part of everything we have been through something is going on here. I sit on the stage listening to my beautiful angel sing our song it blows my mind how beautifully she sings. I love this girl so much but what is going on. Lex finishes the song and the first thing I say is "is everything okay baby your safe right?" She just smiled with tears in her eyes and said "baby listen I'm a little worried to tell you this because I don't want you to hate me or loose what you have" I was shocked and said "lex there's nothing in this world you could do to make me hate you, you are my walking heart outside of my body" I looked at her while holding her face and she said "Well baby I have this gift for you and I hope you love it as much as you love me" she gave me the little box she had and I opened it. Omg!!!! I shouted "is this really true lex I'm going to be a father" I said with pure joy across my face. Lex said "yes baby we are going to be parents I'm pregnant" the whole crowd erupted and I got down on my knees and held lexs stomach and just sobbed I actually couldn't believe it my lex is having our baby I'm so happy.

Once lex had told me we were having a baby the crowd erupted in cheers and whistles, I just look at lex and ask "when did you find out?" She just looks at me and replies "around Christmas, your mom and Jas helped me with a plan to tell you and Jas took me for a private scan just last week so I could tell you in the best way possible, and I decided to tell you this way as you've done everything for me on this stage, so I thought it was only fitting to do the same for you"

I was dumbfounded and excited all at the same time I'm going to be a father holy shit.... I could scream at the top of my lungs in happiness the love of my life is carrying the next love of my life. Ohhh shit I need to wrap lex in bubble wrap or some cotton wool so she's protected everywhere she goes, as we are walking off stage I start telling people to move and I say "take it slow baby... Watch your step here" she was laughing at me and she said "babe I'm not a bomb I'm not going to explode haha" I laughed and said "I'm just doing my job as your man and our babies dad".

Alexis POV

Once me and Andy got back on the bus Jas came up to me looking very confused and scared, "Lex I don't know what to do, okay I'm freaking out" she says panicking. "Hey it's okay come sit next to me and talk to me what's going on" and that's when she just flashed a positive pregnancy test, I just look at her in complete shock and say "OMG are you pregnant" she just looks at me and nods her head.
"Have you told CC yet" she just looks at me scared. I looked at her and said come on we still have time to catch the mall let's go get a baby grow and a lovely box and when we get back you can present it to him with us all there" she at first was silent and then said "yes let's go".

As we got ready to leave Andy and CC both asked where were we going and I just said "I know it's early but I'm dying to do some baby clothes shopping me and Jasmine want to spoil our little ones" he just smiled and said "go baby we will see you soon" all I could think was phew he didn't realise I was lying to him. Me and Jasmine got to the mall and we found a little baby grow that said daddies little rock star and a black and red box we also found a shop that would make a little sign saying your going to be a dad. I grabbed a couple bits to cover us until jas is ready to reveal to CC.
Once we finished baby shopping me and Jas head back to the bus where the guys were all sitting in the seating area, jas pulls out the box and says "here you go baby I thought you would like this"... I'm sitting next to Andy hold his hand holding back my tears because me and my best friend are going to go through this together.... CC opened the box and his jaw hit the floor I burst into laughter with tears streaming down my face jas is sobbing her heart out Andy and the boys were completely confused until...... CC jumped up screaming "HOLY FUCK I'm gonna be a dad boys" Andy looked at me and I just nodded and the boys were jumping about saying "we are going to  be uncles whoooo".