Chapter 9 blessed love

3 months later (Andy's POV)

Today marks mine and lex's one year anniversary so I want to do something incredibly special for her, so I book is a romantic weekend away for just the two of us but I want it to be a surprise so I go up to her while she's getting ready for the day, damn she's so fucking beautiful, how on earth did I get so god damn lucky, I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her and say, "happy anniversary baby girl" and I kiss her passionately and wrap my arms around her. We break from our kiss and she says "happy anniversary baby and she gives me a small rectangle box, it's a bracelet that has our initials on it and the date we got together and it also says always and forever on it too.
"Oh my god baby this is absolutely amazing thank you so much, I don't have a present just yet, well technically I do but you need to do some packing I have a massive surprise for you" I say and kiss her forehead.
"Baby you know I don't like surprises, please can you tell me what's going on?" She asks.

"Babe don't you know how this works" I smiled "have I ever let you down before" I said and she just smiled beautifully and said "no baby you never have" I held her and said "just pack I promise you this will be a weekend to remember" she just laughed and off she went to pack.... As she was packing I heard her singing "omg she's singing saviour ll" damn she sounds so beautiful as I just stand in the hallway listening to her, my words she has learnt them I'm over the moon.
Once I had finished packing, I went to see how lex was doing and I seen her wearing our brand new band tee, black skinny jeans and black vans, oh my god she's absolutely breathtaking, I sneakily go in and wrap my arms around her and I notice she's all packed I say "ready to go my beautiful lady?" She said "yes let's go baby" so we got into the car and I drove her to the surprise.

As we pulled up I heard her gasp and I just smiled I'd chose this beautiful mansion in the middle of nowhere it had a black exterior and was lit up with fairy lights, I went and opened her door and she sore a red carpet leading from the car to the front door, she said "baby it's so beautiful how did you pull this off" I just smiled and said "nothing will ever beat your beauty but I'm Andy fucking biersack baby I can do anything especially for you" she laughed as we walked through the door.
As soon as she walked through the door she seen rose petals in a trail she looks at me and asks, "baby what's this for?" I wrap my arms around her and say why don't you follow them and find out" she smiles immensely and follows the petals where it leads to our amazing huge bedroom with a small box surrounded with more rose petals on the bed.

Alexis pov
As I looked towards the bed I saw the beautiful layout of the petals and I see the box I looked at Andy in shock "baby what is this" he just smiled at me and said "open it and find out" so I did I opened the box and there were these beautiful set of earrings that completely took my breath away "Andy these are so beautiful thank you soo much" he said "anything for you my angel".
Later that night Andy tells me has a special date night planned, so I hop in the shower and have a quick wash and get ready I put on this simple elegant red dress with long sleeves and black heels and I make my hair wavy, I then making my way out to see Andy and he's wearing a tight button under shirt, black skinny jeans with a black belt and to tie it all off he's wearing a pair of black dress shoes, he looks at me and says "wow baby your absolutely breathtaking" I smile and blush I say "look who's talking mister sexiness" I giggled he takes my hand and we head off to our date.

We arrive at our destination and it's this absolutely beautiful restaurant and when we walk through the door they take us straight to the balcony where no other tables are just one, set up with beautiful flowers everywhere and gorgeous lighting with to seats. We walk over and he helps me get seated and then he sits and I just look at him admiring the man I love for all the effort he puts in to make me happy I'm soo in love with him. He's just so perfect.
"Andy this is beautiful how did you manage to pull this off?" I ask admiring how absolutely gorgeous he is, the waiter returns asking if we were ready to order I just said "can I have the spaghetti but that's all" he nods his head and says "of course absolutely, and for you sir?" Andy looks at the menu again and says I'll just have the same" the waiter takes our order and heads back to the kitchen. After a while our food arrives and all we are doing is laughing and loving each others company and just talking you know. I had a little too much wine and felt slightly dizzy and I looked and Andy and all of a sudden I got this massive rush of lust for him just looking at him is driving me crazy.