Chapter 8 the void

Andy's POV 3 weeks later

I gather the guys around for a band meeting a long with Jas, "guys we need to find her, is there anything we could do that we haven't already tried?" I ask as I'm close to breaking point. I'm getting tired of constantly putting a grave face on for everyone I really need to find her, this is killing me, this is now the 3rd time I've lost her, "we could try asking the fans to form several search parties so we can cover more ground and to give you some rest, mate your absolutely shattered you need some rest" Lonny says.

I said "it's a really good idea Lonny but it could get her hurt or killed" right then it dawned on me I was gonna have to get Lilith to help me but I wasn't just going to ask because she'll be suspicious so I have to pretend that I'm over lex and hopefully Lilith spills the beans... CC was like "listen brother if that's your plan then we are with you but keep this in your pocket it will record everything we will be waiting outside in cars ready to go at a moments notice okay" with that Lilith knocks on the door.
I go up to Lilith and ask, "hey baby, you okay?" While I felt sick to my stomach with just saying that, "of course I'm okay, I finally have you all to myself like the way it's supposed to be now that Alexis is back with Jackson" she says in a perky way, and I'm just standing there thinking she would never get back with him, so I ask her, " do you know where he stays, i want to make amends with him?" Hoping she'll give me answers.

She looks at me at first weirdly so as much as I hate doing it I imagine that my beautiful girl is stood in front of me and I kiss Lilith it made me sick to my stomach and because she was so happy she told me everything while laughing and enjoying herself. CC heard everything and told me to get out of there.... Lilith wrapped her arms around me and said " I'm so glad you came to your senses and came back to me baby I knew you would especially with that bitch out the way it won't be long before she is married and Jackson will have his way with her" I was spinning out like what the fuck did this crazy bitch just say. With that my phone rang " 2 minutes babe just got to answer this" she nodded and said take your time it was CC he said "we have everything we need get out of there" I nodded and said "baby I need to go to practice the boys are summoning me" she just said "baby go your band practice is important" I just thought to myself this bitch is so fucking dumb I won't be back I'm going to get my girl and with that I left.
I make my way to CC's car and jump in next to Jas and we make our way to Jacksons place, I then say to CC "how are we going to get in he's not exactly going to let us two in" that's when CC turns to Jas, and Jas says "but he will let me in turns out I'm we're related but I never even knew" I nod my head in agreement and Jas makes her way to Jacksons house and knocks on the door waiting for an answer.

Alexis pov

Jackson came into the room and said "I'm sorry I have to do this it's the only way I keep you for myself" I just looked at him and said " your so pathetic you know that right you have had to go through all this just because no other women would be with you your an absolute joke" I laughed... Whack this motherfucker just smacked me ow ugh Andy, Jas anyone please come help me I'm begging I want to get out of here now please I miss you guys.
I'll of a sudden there's a knock at the door, "I'll be right back, scream and I'll kill you" he says as he heads towards the door I hear Jas's voice then all of a sudden I hear a thump and someone hits the floor. All of a sudden I hear footsteps coming down the stairs I close my eyes pretending to be asleep thinking it's Jackson then all of a sudden I'm being unchained and carried somewhere very carefully, I then hear Andy's voice and I'm thinking where am I, I then hear a car making it's way to the hospital because that's where Andy told CC to go.

I opened my eyes a little and Jas was so happy "Lex hey it's okay your with me and CC everything is going to be okay Jackson has finally been arrested your safe Andy is waiting for you" I smiled weakly I asked Jas "does he still love me" but I never heard her answer because everything went dark.