Chapter 6 very first holiday

Alexis POV

"Hey, Jake, Lonny do you guys have a clue as to what's going on?" I ask them in hopes they would hopefully tell me what's going on or at least give me a clue, instead Lonny gives a small laugh and says "sorry Alexis, but we're under strict orders to take you home, help you pack, and then to take you guys straight to the airport"
We then arrive at Jasmines house but what am I supposed to pack I don't even know where we're going so I just pack some dresses and a swimsuit and my toiletries and makeup, I look over at jasmine and she does the same, "Hey, you guys almost done, we'll be late" Jake laughs. We finish packing our things and we make our way back to Lonny's car and throw our stuff in the trunk of the car and we make our way to the airport, when we arrive we see Andy and CC waiting at the main door of the airport, Jake and Lonny help us out and grab our things out of the trunk and say "Have fun guys"

I'm still thinking where are we going but I'm just so happy to see Andy I just follow him he says "are you excited my love" I jokingly say "you know ever since I met you there seems to be a lot of surprises" he laughs and says "many more to come you deserve the world and more now come on we have a flight to catch" he grabbed my hand and we walked to our gate but he made sure I wouldn't hear where we are going. This man makes me so happy I love him to the moon and back. We get seated on the private jet and we all start talking about anything and everything laughing the whole way there.

"Andy why couldn't you have at least gave me a clue before i needed to pack, I had no clue what to bring with me so I don't even know if I have packed the right things" I say with a little laugh, he then comes back with a quick remark, "because my angel this is your time and Jasmines me and CC planned this for you last night, after everything you have been through my darling you deserve the world"
He then leans over to me and gives me a passionate kiss and wraps his arms around me, and I just fit my head into the crook of his neck and I end up having a nap still unsure where we are going.

Andy woke me up and said "we are here my love" I gasped as I got off the plane thank God I packed some dresses because it's warm already and all I can see is the runway. Andy grabbed my hand and walked me to the car with tinted windows so I couldn't see out of them. This man has literally thought of every way for me not to figure out where I am or where we are staying. I definitely got myself a keeper.

CC said to jasmine "your chariot awaits my lady" she giggled in excitement and got right in I followed then the boys got in and we were on our way. Andy and CC were so proud of themselves they had really pulled it off in one night and we still didn't know where we where.
We got into the car and I'm still unsure as to where we actually are, all I know is that it's sunny and tropical but that doesn't really narrow it down that much, "babe can you please tell me where we are, I mean we've landed now, please babe" I ask with Puppy dog eyes, he giggles and just says "I'm sorry angel, no can do this is your surprise and I just want everything to be perfect for my princess" and I can't do anything more than just smile at him.
We finally arrive at the place where we are staying and the guys got out and took our bags in and Andy and CC opened mine and Jasmines door at the same time and what we see right in front of us is absolutely breathtaking.

I see a beautiful old rustic cabin, I say cabin it was massive it was so beautiful I just stood there with my mouth open we both did and then I ran after Andy and jumped into his arm which made him drop all the bags and I started kissing all over his face he's laughing and says "babe i've dropped the bags you loony, but I'm really happy you like it" he says as I help him pick the bags up he asks me "wanna see our room" at first I was like our???? I suddenly got all nervous and I replied with a yes and off we went and the bedroom was stunning it had a balcony and the bath was in the bedroom and all glass windows the view was stunning. I just stood and looked at the view when I felt Andy wrap his arms round me and say "it's beautiful huh it's nothing compared to your beauty I fall in love with you more and more everyday" I felt my cheeks go red and I was so happy I turned and passionately kissed him and said "I wouldn't want to be here with anybody else in the whole world".
We go back into our room and I'm just in complete awe, this place is absolutely beautiful, "babe this place is stunning" I hear jasmine say to CC. I go back out onto the balcony and I just stare at the view, I can't believe he did this for me he's the best boyfriend I could have ever asked for.
"Hey babe, how did you and CC manage to pull this off in such short notice I'm very much impressed, I absolutely love it, thank you for all of this" I smile

We go down stairs and decided to all sit together with a bottle of wine and all just relax and talk while the beautiful sun is setting the air was filled with love and laughter and I have to admit I've never seen jasmine this loved up before she looks so happy and so does CC I'm so proud of them both as I look at Andy his face is so beautiful especially the way the sun is hitting it in that moment I realised and promised myself that one day I'm going to marry this man and love him till death do us part. Could life honestly get any better than this.
The following morning I wake up in mine and Andy's bed alone while the sun rises, I wonder where he's went, instead of dwelling on it too much I decided to hop into the shower and have a quick wash before I get dressed and do my makeup and get ready for the day ahead of us and wonder what Andy and CC had planned for jasmine and myself. But I do have to say being here with this man is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't imagine being here with anyone else.

Once I'm done cleaning myself up and getting dressed I go down stairs and find Andy with no top on making me and him breakfast and all I could do was stand there and admire how fucking gorgeous and sexy this man was... He had noticed me pretty much drooling over him and said " like what you see baby girl" I snapped right out of it and blushed he just chucked and came and wrapped me in his arms, his scent is so intoxicating I started to get real warm but as that happened jasmine and CC who had been for a walk together said "awwww. look at you two cutie pies" we both laughed and sat down for breakfast.
"Andy, this is amazing, I can't believe you've done all of this for me it's more than I could ever ask for I just wish I could show you how much you mean to me just as you've shown me how much I mean to you" I smile whilst eating my breakfast.
I suddenly get a text on my phone, it's from Jackson, it says you really think you're safe being abroad I will find you no matter what. I run back out to the balcony and I end up having a panic attack, hyperventilating not knowing what to do or what to say.

Andy's POV

I notice Lex get a message on her phone because as soon as she noticed this text her beautiful smile faded from her angelic face, and she just ran to our bedroom and stood on the balcony and I noticed she left her phone unlocked on the counter, what does that son of a bitch want with my girl now. So I decide to run after her and I find her on the balcony having a panic attack, her breathing isn't calm she's hyperventilating I run up to her and wrap her in my arms, "hey baby girl,it's okay, I'm here" I rock her in my arms, "I knew it, he's going to kill me, I'll never be free or safe" she lets out a blood curdling scream, that's when I spot Jackson a few feet away from where we were staying, YO CC, COULD YOU COME HERE A MOMENT, AND BRING JASMINE" I shout on him, he then comes through with jasmine, "what's up brother" he asks as he spots Lex having a panic attack and hyperventilating.

Jasmine runs straight to Lex as I walk towards CC and say "brother it looks like Jackson is here and he's gonna try and get to lex we can't let that happen so we flank him and kick his fucking teeth in" CC nods and I walk over to lex and tell her "Everything is going to be okay and no matter what you hear you do not set foot out of this cabin okay angel" she nods as I kiss her forehead and head out with CC. My blood is boiling I'm so fucking sick of this piece of shit following is around and ruining everything I look at CC and say "this motherfucker doesn't walk away from this brother" CC agrees.
Jackson approaches me and CC and tries to swing for me but I grab his hand and I tell him, "not anymore you little piece of shit and I knock fuck out of him and CC and I kick fuck out of him until he says "I'm sorry man, it'a not me I don't want to be doing this" me and CC look at each other and he tries to get up, " I don't give a fuck who this is down to, you have made my girls life a living hell and it ends now" me and CC then continue beating the crap out of him until he stops struggling.
I then head back to the cabin and Lex is still having a panic attack. I go up to jasmine and take over, "hey angel you don't need to worry anymore he won't bother anyone ever again" I caress her cheek.
As soon as she's in my arms she starts to calm down I can feel her breathing start to calm and she just falls asleep in my arms so I carry her wedding style to the bed and make sure she tucked up safe while I go shower Jackson blood off me... He deserved it especially put my girl through all of that craziness just because he wants what he can't have. After I finish in the shower I go into the bedroom and see my Lex lightly snoring so I put some shorts on and climb into bed with her, Jasmine and CC dragged there bed into our room for extra protection and safety in numbers.

I woke up and found Lex not in bed so I instantly started panicking I woke jasmine and CC up to help me find her, we all ran down stairs and found my girl stood making breakfast for everyone. I said "baby let me do that" and my beautiful girl just said " no sit down and please enjoy your breakfast it's my way of saying thank you for making me feel so safe.