Chapter 7 homecoming

3 weeks later Alexis POV

Me and Jasmine are on tour with our boys and the rest of the band and so far it has been a blast, I've not had to worry about Jackson coming back into my life and trying to steal me away from Andy, I guess he's finally got the hint that I don't want him anymore, later that day Andy comes up to me and says "hello beautiful girl, I have something important to ask you so go back to the bus and get ready then follow me." He kisses my forehead.
I then head back to the bus and get my favourite black and white checkered strapped dress and I did my favourite smokey makeup and I head back out and Andy leads me on stage, "right guys this is my beautiful amazing girlfriend, and I want to dedicate one of my solo songs for her and it's called homecoming king, I then have a very important question to ask her" and with that he starts singing homecoming king without once taking his eyes off of me, once he had finished he got on his knees and asked "Alexis hansley, we've been together for at least 2 months now and I know some people would argue that this is too soon but would you do me the greatest honour of moving in with me after this tour? He looks deep into my eyes.

I screamed with tears in my eyes "yes Andy I would love too" and the crowd erupted cheering and whistling.. I jumped into Andy's arms and kiss him so passionately that we needed a minute to breath afterwards and then I said "I love you Andy more than you will ever know" eeeeek this is it I'm about to live with the love of my life I'm so happy and excited. As we finished up we were walking to the bus when I saw my dad I couldn't believe he was there but that means my mom's there too right? I ran over and said "hey dad what are you doing here" he said "well if my baby girl is moving in with this very handsome man I have to get to know him and also since he asked my permission first" I asked him if mom was there but he said "no your mother has realised she doesn't own or control you and your going to make your own decisions I'm so proud of you my darling" I had tears running down my face and I just hugged dad so tightly he's always been a huge supporter of me following my dreams and always stuck up for me when it came to mom there are only two important men in my life now it's Andy and my dad.
A few hours later I'm laying in in Andy's arms still trying to wrap my head around the fact that in a couple of weeks I'll be moving in with the love of my life, he looks down at me and rubs my cheek with his thumb and asks "is everything okay baby girl?" I look back up at him and just give the biggest smile ever so he doesn't really know how nervous I am and I reply, "of course, I just can't wait to move in with you, I love you so much Andy, I never want to lose you ever again" He then smiles and kisses my forehead and holds me close.
"Babe, how am I going to get all of my stuff from my parents house, I don't exactly have my car with me and it doesn't look like you do either" I look at him worriedly, he then sits up and looks at me and says, "it'll be okay angel, our driver doesn't mind making a quick stop around the corner from your house so we can collect your things, it'll all be okay" I then give him a deep meaningful passionate kiss.

Andy's pov

As I'm laid up next to  Lex in my arms I was just looking at her beautiful face sleep wondering how I became so lucky I mean the girl of my dreams is right there and is going to be for the rest of my life, her parents approve well her dad does anyway and everything was coming together I feel like I'm living a fairy tale. I called to CC quietly he's answer "what's up dude" I ask him how he's doing you know bro to bro and he said he's completely in love with jasmine and he's the happiest man alive he's even considering the biggest question of his life and asked if I could speak to lex and ask her to help him out and I said "of course my brother I'm so happy for you my man" I laughed and said "I'm the best man you here me dude" I never got a reply all I heard was snoring so I snuggled up to lex and went to sleep.
The following morning I wake up with lex still cuddled up in my arms, so I moved away from the cuddle as quietly as possible and went to the kitchen area of the bus and decided to make her some breakfast and CC comes to me and asks "do you really think jasmine will say yes to moving in with me brother" I give him a monster and reply "I have no doubt in my mind that she will agree to move in with you she's completely in love with you anyone can see that" not long after me and CC have that conversation lex comes out from my bunk and asks "hey guys what are you talking about?" I then look at CC and I say "It's up to CC to ask you as I don't know what's going on baby girl" acting like I don't know when I actually do.