Chapter 4 Then I lost it all

Alexis's POV

I just stood there speechless and heartbroken, I can't believe what I just heard, he actually just asked for that psycho, but what hurts the most is that he still thinks they're married, I guess that's the last thing he remembers.

I look at him with a sharp pain in my heart and say "Please tell me this is a joke Andy, you have to remember me" I stand beside his bed crying my heart out. "I'm so sorry, I really don't know who you are" He says looking confused.

I'd heard enough, so I just ran out of the hospital in floods of tears, once I got out of the hospital i just ran straight to my car, I get in and I call Jasmine straight away, "Hey girl, what's up?" She asks. I don't know how to tell her, so I just say "Can you come meet me at the hospital, I could really do with my best friend right now" I say trying to fight back my tears.

Jasmine then quickly said without any hesitation"I'm on my way girl what's going on? I can hear how broken you are" I couldn't reply so I just hung up and waited for jasmine to arrive. While I was waiting I completely broke down, my absolute everything doesn't even know who I am anymore, with everything we've been through in the short time that we've known each other and he still asks for that crazy psycho bitch, I cant take this anymore.

As I was in the middle of breaking down, Jasmine flung my car door open, got in, closed the door and just gave me a massive hug because I'm guessing that she went to Andy's room first and  quickly realised that he didn't even know who she was, which means he's forgot her too, she didn't say a word she just held me.

"What am I going to do Jasmine, he was my everything, we were finally getting to a place that we could have finally been happy together, but then this happens, I guess Lilith really has taken him away from me now, but you know what breaks my heart the most is that he still asks for that crazy, controlling, manipulative psycho bitch" I say in choked up tears. I guess I really have lost everything now, so I guess there's nothing left for me here anymore.

Jasmine just looks at me and says "come on, let's get you home" I nod my head and I start my car and head back to my parents house, however jasmine had to go back to hers, so I then walk through the front door of my parents house to find both of my parents are inside waiting. I make my way into the sitting room and my mom just says to me "where the hell have you been these last few weeks, we've hardly seen you" I couldn't even reply to her, she then just turned around and said "Anyway, that doesn't matter right now, I really hope your going to make amends with Jackson, he was perfect for you" I didn't say a word because she didn't know what this guy was really like nor would she care. I mean come on he tried to kill my Andy mom, I thought to myself but none of that matters anymore since he doesn't even remember who i am anymore.
Instead of saying anything to her I decided to go upstairs to my bedroom and got out my small suitcase and backpack and just started packing as much as I could, there's no point in me sticking around anymore, my mother doesn't even care about me if she wants me to get back with the man who tried to kill my Andy, as I was in the middle of packing, my dad came in and asked "what's going on sweetheart?" again I didn't know what to say so he told me that he had just seen on the news that Jackson and Lilith have been released pending investigation, what the actual fuck, they try to kill Andy and yet they get released, the justice system must be so corrupt if it's letting those two psychos walk free, I think to myself.

Before I could say anything to my dad my mother came in just as I had finished packing my small suitcase and my backpack, I then quickly hid them under my bed and she says to me "he's here, so come on sort yourself out" what the fuck is she talking about. So I make my way back downstairs and entered the sitting room and I couldn't believe my eyes, Jackson was sitting there next to my mom so I just said to her "what the actual fuck is he doing here" which annoyed her straight away, she then just says "Alexis it's time for you to make amends with Jackson, he's perfect for you and you know it" I just stood there and burst into laughter and said "you are joking right? the guy is fucking crazy, I would never get back with him in a million years" Just as I had said that Jackson stood up and walked over to me and said "You will come back to me one way or another, poor Andy, how's he doing, oh wait you don't know because he doesn't even know who you are anymore" and he just starts laughing.