6

╭─────────╮
𝑂𝑛𝑖𝑘𝑎
╰─────────╯

I've never felt so... secure.

As my eyes opened up to the sunlight spilling through my window, I began to smile. The feeling of contentment taking over me from her arms being wrapped around me, almost like she didn't dream of letting go.

I didn't want her to. In fact, I turned in her arms and cuddled into her more. She was so warm, like a big ol' safety blanket wrapped around me.

I was feeling things I never felt in my entire life and I wasn't sure if it was just friendly or... romantic.

Gazing at her face I was feeling those butterflies again, from the fact that she really spent the night with me. I'm still shocked she said yes. But I'm happy she did. This was the first Saturday in weeks that I wouldn't be alone.

Sometimes Lauren stays but she has a strict curfew most nights. Other than my best friend, I don't really have people over, and I know better than to throw parties. I respect my parent's rules... I just wish they spent more time with me.

Anyway, enough of the sappy stuff.

I watched as Bey's eyes fluttered open and soon I was met with those hypnotic honey pools. I was mesmerized by how beautifully they shone in the sunlight.

"Good morning, pretty girl." She rasped. My body tingled and I felt something between my thighs. I was crying on the inside because what the fuck is going on with me?

I pulled away and smiled softly. "Good morning, BB." I sat up completely and turned to her. "Are you spending the day with me?"

She rested her head on her hand and used the other to rub the sleep from her eyes. "Only if you want, baby girl."

I felt my face burn. "I-uh, yeah. I-I was gonna make a quick trip to Starbucks, come with me?" She nodded with a slick grin before getting out of bed with me following behind. I had given her an extra toothbrush last night so we simply did our hygiene before grabbing our phones and shoes so that we could leave. I grabbed my purse as well before we left.

I decided to wear my hello kitty slippers. Beyoncé kept laughing at me but I just ignored her and got in the car.

"Those are the ugliest things I've ever seen." She laughed, getting in on the driver's side. I frowned.

"I thought they were cute." A pout formed. That's part of the reason I bought them. I think they're adorable, plus they keep my feet warm. I like my slippers.

"You thought wrong. Dove, it looks like you have two loafs of bread on your feet." She bursts into another fit of laughter, eyes watering and her face turning red like a tomato. I took off my slippers and brought my knees up to my chest with a small huff. Bullying me for nothing.

I guess she saw that I was a little upset because she stopping laughing and took my hand. I glanced at her and she kissed the back of my hand before driving off to Starbucks. I was trying not to smile the entire time.

"Okay... since you admitted that SpongeBob was the best, I can admit that on you the slippers look cute. But that's it." She smiled. I thanked her.

"I'll buy you a pair since you like them so much."

"No, you will not." She chuckled.