episode 14 - Dr. Death

-Where is he? We lost him, guys! The bastard scrambled the camera signal!—The commissioner speaks on the radio to the police officers who are in the pursuit.

He accompanies from above, in a police airship. The night has already fallen with the reddish sky and the airships prowling the sky, with their yellow lights.

-We are after him, sir! But he's very fast!

-Do more! Speed up these cars! He can't escape!—demands.

The police cars are still chasing down the road. Five vehicles are on the rung of the car that fled the crime scene. The vehicle chased is superior and faster.

-Assemble a block!

-Ok, Commissioner! You heard the man! —the policeman speaks on the radio.

A new group of vehicles mobilizes from the police station on the way to the persecution scene.

The group of 7 vehicles appears just behind the vehicle, the vehicle that is driven by Batman.

-You are doing a great show, master Bruce—Alfred's voice is heard by the vehicle's communicator

-You are doing a great show, master Bruce—Alfred's voice is heard by the vehicle's communicator. Batman keeps focused on driving his car. A vehicle with more powerful weapons than a tank.

-Just watch, Alfred—with his finger, he presses a button on the dashboard of his vehicle.

From under his car, two ropes are fired that are stuck under two vehicles. The ropes attached to the vehicles, are tied to firm poles, the carcass that connects the wheels of the vehicles are torn off with force, this makes the cars skid on the road. The police hit their handlebars with Angry.

-Nice show, sir.

-It's time to go back home.

He presses another button and spheres with highly sharp metals around are thrown. They roll on the asphalt, piercing the tires of the vehicles.

-How will you go through the blockade, sir?—he enters a large tunnel, and at the end of this tunnel, there is a large blockade formed by police officers.

-Ssshhiii... watch, Alfred, just watch.

-He has no way to escape, hah!—says the commissioner on the radio —is he slowing down?!

-Not really, sir... —the policeman responds with apprehension.

- how!?

The vehicle piloted by Batman accelerates, with its thruster being forced even more with a flame being fired. The car accelerates at high speed, the fastest car these men have seen. With a push, the vehicle jumps over the lock, passing as if it were in slow motion over the police officers. The vehicle falls again on the firm ground. He moves on, without giving time to react, he disappears in the middle of the road.

-Sir...

-What is it?! Was he caught?!

-Actually he jumped away, sir... He ran away... —he says on the radio.