Henrietta x reader (fluff)

Third person POV
It was a normal Tuesday in south park. The kids in school learning and being bored to death. But not the goth kids, they reading each other their poetry and smoking while they sat in a circle around Henrietta, speaking her poem.
"Wow, that was a lot to take in" michael said, ending the silence after she finished.
"I agree, and pretty dark too" y/n added "i like it"
Pete nodded as he inhaled the cigarette's bitterness then blew it out. We all did the same as school ended.
"Anyone wanna come to mine to hang out?" Henri asked.
"Of course, then i can read my poem" y/n agreed,her e/c eyes impaling henri's brown ones. Michael got up and told the rest that he was going to the coffee shop. Pete went along as Henrietta and y/n were left to chat.
"Soo, what now?" The h/c asked the raven haired girl.
"We go to mine! Lets go"
She held out her hand and y/n took it without hesitation. They held hands to henri's house for the 6 minute walk from school to her house.
When they got inside,The (h/c) went straight for henri's bed. Cuddling into the sheets.
"What do you think you're doing?" Asked Henrietta
"Getting comfy for when i sleep the night of course" she replied. Henri just shook her head and chuckled as she sat on her bed.
"So y/n, i was thinking, um, can i kiss you?"
Y/n was took aback by the request but nodded slightly
"Wait,wait, ur lesbian?!" She asked, confused
"Oh ye i forget to tell the group, can you text em real quick?" Henrietta asked.
Y/n got out her phone from her back pocket and texted the group

Y/u/n: oh ye guys, henri is lesbian
Redheadpete: wait wait what?!
Curlyhair: hah, pete u owe me £10

You and henri chuckled as you turned off the phone and put it aside
"Anyway, yes henri i would love for you to kiss me"
Henrietta leaned in but y/n closed the gap. She gave the brown eyed girl a soft peck on the lips as her eyes fluttered back open. Her lips tasted like honey with some bitterness from the cigar.
"Oh how long i've wanted to do that" henri stated
"Hah conformist" y/n teased
"Dont u dare" henri teased back
"What you gonna do about it?"
Henri jumped to y/n with a rare smile on her face, attacking y/n with kisses.
"I- umm i love you"
"I love you too henri"