Extra credit (pip x reader🍋)

In this,you are a student in pips class (pip is your science teacher) and you ain't doing good so you ask him for extra credit :)

Your POV:
"And that is why uranium is used for fu-" As Mr pirrup kept rambling on, I played with my pencil as I lay my tired cheek on my hand. I was failing in science horribly. Especially chemistry.
"Y/N, can you answer this?"
'Oh shit oh shit oh shit' I thought as I gulped and headed over the the whiteboard.
Sir handed me the pen and asked,
"Since you were tapping your pen you must know it already so let's see, Y/N, what is the chemical symbol for sodium?" He said it so politely even though he was testing me. I think I know the answer but I'm not sure I just stand there for a few seconds while the class whispers behind me. I look down,knowing that I'm never going to pass science.
"Okay you don't know it,sit down and please,stay after class. I need to talk with you"
He states,I just nod and head back to my desk.
As time flies by,it's the end of class. I try to sneak out without sir noticing but unfortunately, he eyes me like a hawk.
"Y/N I know you know you can't head out and disobey a teacher like that" I sigh and sit down opposite of sir,twiddling my thumbs.
All the class left and Mr Pirrup shut the door and sat back down.
"Y/N, I can tell you're failing in science yet not in anything else. Is there a reason to that?" He asks so gently, it makes my heart flutter. I guess I have been thinking about him in class. His blond hair,his sweet innocent voice. He's just so dreamy. I shake my head out of these thoughts and just say,"I guess I'm just bad at sci-" he cuts me off.
"I know why,you aren't bad at science. You haven't been paying attention but I know the answer to that. I know how you see me Y/N but I'm a teacher and it would never work"
'I'm 18 while Mr Pirrup is 23. So it could work'
I think, smirking to myself. I glance over to sir who is smirking back.
"Well I suppose it could work, I like your thinking Y/N~" the way he says my name so seductively. I decide to tease.
"So maybe I could have some, extra credit on the test results from yesterday?" I tease slowly unbuttoning the top two buttons of my shirt,showing my bra and the top half of my boobs. He stares at me in such ecstasy,it makes me feral.
"Hah, well maybe we could work something out~" he chuckles,teasing back and ripping his tie off,running to lock the door and close the blinds so nobody can peek.
He unbuttons his shirt,his skinny yet slightly muscly figure showering over me,making me more in love with him.
We both undress until im in my bra and pants,him in his boxers. His bulge poking out at me,I can tell it's big. At least 6 inches.
"Well,you wanted some extra credit,didn't you?" He asks,so politely yet so sensual.
He just walks over to me,pins me to his desk and kisses up and down my exposed neck. My legs are wrapped around his waist. I moan as I hold his neck in my hands,gently massaging without knowing. He soon pulls away and lifts me up slightly so his hand can go under me and unclip my bra. He slides it off of my arms gently and sensually.
"So,are you married mr pirrup?" I ask,nervous about ruining the mood. He chuckles and throws my bra across the room.
"Nope and please y/n, call me Pip" he replied,his first name?! Sweet.
I giggle as he starts groping my boobs and leaving soft kisses on my chest,to my stomach then to my hips. He looks up at me for consent,I nod. He gently pulls down my pants,He stares at my heat in such ecstasy. Soon after he starts throwing my legs on his shoulders and going to town,licking and sucking. I chuck my head back and groan. God he's so good. He slides one finger in and gets to work while eating me out. The class is filled with my moans,slurping sounds and some muffled 'mmmh' sounds from pip.
Some minutes after,he stops licking and kisses my clit while pulling his finger out. I can see my juices dripping down his finger. Pip shoves the finger in his mouth and finishes with a great big lick.
"Fuuuuuuuck ah~" I manage to breathe out after it was all took out of me.
"I think you're ready angel~" he seductively says before slipping down his boxers,his erection boinging up at me. I couldn't wait,I grabbed his hips and shoved him into me. I moaned louder than I ever have before,he groaned loudly too. We stand still for like a minute before I nod at him. He starts bucking his hips back and forth slowly,he sees I look bored and speeds up drastically. All you could hear was moans and skin slapping fast. I couldn't keep up,I must've came 3 times at least. His thrusts go sloppy after a few minutes and I'm about to orgasm again.
"Ah~ pip I'm gonna-"
"Yeah me too- FUCK AH~" he nearly screams,cumming inside me. He pulls out,panting and sweating. His semen drips out of me but oh well i guess we're havin a Baby.
"Ya know I'm gonna get pregnant after this"
I ask,making sure
"Yeah of course,it's ours" he states chuckling softly,he gets dressed again and so do I as he helps me up.
"Well,get to your dorm I'll see you tomorrow Y/N~" (ur in university) Pip says.
I nod and quickly unlock the door and run to my dorm