Their favourite band/artist

Stan:
'Get scared' bro is obvs Emo so he'll listen to this and u'll join in sometimes.

Kyle:
'The score' he loves the song 'legend' he keeps playing it on loop

Cartman:
'Green day' he loves '21 guns' and 'basket case'

Kenny:
'Falling in reverse' he loves the song 'sexy drug'
I mean come on, it's Kenny

Butters:
Any k-pop group. He's so cute🥹

Clyde:
'Whitesnake' his dad told him about them and he's obsessed .his fav song is about Bebe "fool for your loving"

Trent:
'Anthrax' he loves any shouty loud music (JUST LIKE MEEE) you love it and take him to mosh pits (I got my tooth knocked out in one-)

Christophe:
'Tears for fears' he loves it because you love it. You two always dance along to it. His favourite is "head over heels"

Gregory:
Probably 'scorpions'. He seems like that kinda guy. His fav is "coast to coast (2015 remastered)"

Michael (curly goth)
"The cure" massive fan. Just loves it. Calms him down,either the cure or cult club

Pete(red goth)
'Alien sex Feind' sometimes it gets too much but he likes the band a lot. His fav song is "I Walk the line"

Mike (Vampir):
Ofc it's "my chemical romance" especially the song "I'm not okay (I promise)"

Pip:
"Oasis" he's British and obvs listens to oasis.

Damien:
"Ghost" he fucking loves them. 1. They're satanists and 2.there is some sexy music for you two.

Wendy:
'Meghan trainer' her fav song is 'im a lady'

Bebe:
'Lady gaga' her fav is 'telephone'

Red:
'Beyonce' Ofc girl boss. Her fav is 'countdown' and 'check on it'

Sophie gray:
'Little mix'!! Her fav is 'move' and 'think About us'

Bloodrayne:
'Olivia Rodrigo' her fav is 'brutal' and 'good 4 u'

Henrietta:
'Die laughing' she loves the band her most loved song is 'glamour and suicide'

NEW!!
Tolkien:
'Jason derulo' he likes him, since he's cool. Fav song is 'tip toe'

Jimmy:
'Olly murs' fav song is either 'wrapped up' or 'troublemaker'