Drunken love~pip pirrup💛🍋

I'm so sorry if u don't like it,I ain't good at doing lemons but I'm always up for a challenge!
~D'arcy,your author

Your POV:
My boyfriend,pip, was with Damien. Having a few drinks but I know Damien,he goes over the top. The doorbell rings as I walk over and open the door to a stumbling pip,heavy lidded eyes looked my way.
"Oh my- did Damien get you drunk?" I ask,chuckling.
'Jesus Christ man he's wasted' I think as I help him in the house and on the couch.
"Mmm darling?~" he slurs his words
"Yes dear?"
"I want you"
I turned around at the shock of his words. I widened my eyes at the sentence.
"P-pardon?" I ask in disbelief
He gets up from the couch and walks towards me.
"You heard me love" he seems more confident than he is sober. He walks me into the wall then he keeps me there with his fist.
I blush and look away until he grabs my chin so I face him.
He starts to kiss my neck.
"Please~" he begs between kisses.
He pulls away,a string of saliva falling from his mouth. A hickey lay on my neck as I caressed his cheek. He looked up at me with puppy eyes as I whispered,"come get me then"
He smirked as he quickly took off his shirt. In a Blink,he was only in his boxers.
'Damn you must reaaally need me' I think to myself as he continues laying kisses on my collarbone. He starts to take off my shirt,his fingers fumbling with the buttons. He throws the shirt somewhere as he returns back to my chest,unclipping my bra.
I laugh slightly
"Having trouble?" I tease.
Pip nods as I slap his hands away and unclip it myself. I let the bra slip off and pip looks in awe. He goes straight for me and starts kissing my chest.
I grab his hand and lead him upstairs to our room. We get in,close the door and I lay down on the bed.
Pip bites his lip as he practically pounces on me and pulls down my jeans. I'm left in only my pants, he loves it.
He pulls them to the side and slowly pushes his finger in. It's enough to make my back arch and my mouth open slightly. I let out a single moan of pleasure and shock. I look down to see a tent in his boxers,he's loving this. He continues to push in and out of me as I moan quietly. He replaced his finger with the tip. I look again to see his boxers thrown on the floor and his length at my entrance ready to enter.
He looks towards me,asking for permission. I give him a single nod before he shoved himself in roughly. I guess he ain't sober yet. I groan loudly as he mumbles a "fuuuck~"
He pulls back and pushes in again and again hard and rough. He picked up the pace soon enough. The room was just filled with my moans,his louder moans and skin slapping rapidly. It had been about 3 minutes before his thrusts grown sloppy and a bit slower.
He's panting and sweating as I just moan his name over and over.
"Fuck darling,I'm g-gonna-" he was cut off by liquid splashing into my walls.he looked at me with lidded eyes,pulling out with a single line of semen keeping us together. It drooled out of me as we both panted and gasped for air. Pip threw himself beside me not caring for anything other than me.
"You okay dear?" He asks innocently like nothing happened
"Y-ya sober?" I ask still out of breath
"I think so" pip states simply.
He lays on his side as he pulls me into him,my head on his chest.
"I love you angel"
"I love you too pip"
We kiss and sleep peacefully