classic 2

classic404-

voice

powers:

-> Code Obliteration

Virus404 can destroy the very code of anything or anyone. The ability to destroy any attack and resist enemy code manipulation. Only creatures that have no codes and Error404 are unaffected. The reason why Error404 is not affected is unknown.

-> AU code corruption

Virus404 can modify and alter AU base codes, i.e. it can prevent respawns, certain events and backstories, interfere with AU related history, mess with the very fabric of magic in AU, change the setting and mood of the universe, make the laws of physics not exist, prevent use SAVE, LOAD and RESETS and even tamper with gravity

-> Apocalyptic power manipulation

This ability is not a code-based ability, but oddly enough, it is considered a non-code-based ability. Virus404 primarily uses this to cause the scales themselves and the balance of the universe to go completely out of control, or to attempt to destroy creatures that have no code. Virus404 can control the ultimate forces of existence and the end of the AU's universal life cycle (meaning that once a world is destroyed, all parallel versions of that world cannot spawn new ones), it can use Antimatter Manipulation, Anti-Energy Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Corrupted Medium Manipulation , Dark Matter Manipulation, Corruption Manipulation, Dark Energy Manipulation, Apocalypse Manipulation, Event Manipulation, and Demonic Energy Manipulation, etc.

-> Infinity Blades

This ability was created by Infinitey Code.This power allows Virus404 to unleash any number of tentacle-like binary blades from its upper back, these blades can move at infinite speed, powerful unrealistic power, and cut through virtually anything due to the fact that the blades were designed using the very strings of the multiverse. These blades can grow to any size in any amount of time with no distance limitation, allowing Virus404 to cut entire planets in half or pieces in seconds. These blades can cut off attacks directed at him or any person he chooses with infinite speed and can move so fast it's like teleportation. However, this ability causes Virus404 to actually take damage while being used, and he cannot use his apocalyptic force manipulation or his corrupting touch.

-> Code Corrupting Touch/ Corrupting Touch/ Contaminating Touch

This ability makes touching Virus404 very dangerous, because it slowly (or quickly, for example, in a few seconds, if intentionally) corrodes and corrupts the files of things or people who touch it. (if they do NOT have codes, this attack counts as touching molecular and atomic degeneracy)

-> Mαiιρυℓαtισin

This power allows Virus404 to replicate, replicate, and mimic the exact appearance of a human, as well as abilities that can only be used as a human. When others study the codes of Virus404, when he uses a Trojan horse, HP, DEF, files and other information will look exactly like a person along with his soul, he even imitates the natural reactions and autonomy of the body, which makes him indeterminate. However, if the person, Virus404, is a Trojan horse, when HP drops to 0, Virus404 will revert to its original form, this ability is often used with mental manipulation, taking away the memories (and usually killing them) of their feelings, past, personality, and whatever they knew. and then combine it with a Trojan horse that allows Virus404 to be EXACTLY human in every way. This ability cannot be used to transform into beings like Error404, but it can transform into King of the Multiverse, Ink Sans, and so on.