bf/cam the fiction god of corruption and darkness

age: 30

gender: male

height: 6'2

personality: same as immortal bf

occupation: lord and god of corruption and darkness

---------------------------------------------

skills

Omni-Immunity

is completely immune to literally anything and everything on all levels, regardless of its type or status. Absolutely nothing can affect the user in any way regardless of what it may be, including powers, diseases, forces, concepts, laws, etc.

Corruption Inducement

 can induce corruption in others.

 can use the ability to corrupt a person into doing anything. It does not control the victim, but it prevents them from realizing what they would, otherwise, not do as the user suggests. Therefore, they become much more malleable. The user needs a small amount of proximity and contact to corrupt someone. This proximity or contact is needed occasionally to prolong the effect.

It is easier to corrupt someone to do something minor (e.g., more corruption would be needed from the user to get a victim to murder someone than to steal.) Others can break the corruption, but it is not easy and would usually need outside influence. An example of an ability that others could use to break the effects of corruption is Belief Inducement. If the corruption is not renewed by the user occasionally, it will eventually wear away on its own accord.

Corruption Manipulation

can manipulate the powers of corruption to take a variety of effects on themselves or others. The user may take control of any darkness in the hearts of others to make them into their servants. The user can even become stronger with the darkness and corruption of others by just being around them. The user can even influence the corruption in a means of combat purposes, energy attacks, or corruption techniques.

Corruption Magic

 able perform a form of magic that utilizes a form of corruption or tainted nature to a variety of effects.

Corruption Constructs

can change corrupted essence/power (including their own bodies) into different forms and objects of varying detail and permanence, ranging from simple shapes and images, to individual elements, substances and materials, to functional items such as tools and weapons, to more complex creations such as living or non-living entities, entire structures and even environments in certain cases. Depending on their control over the source of their constructs, those who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.

Corruption Arts

can utilize the Corruption Arts, a specialized system of techniques based around corrupted power. There are various instances of individuals who can wield powerful forces that can grant them supernatural abilities, but are also defined by their defiled natures. These essences can cause lingering, detrimental harm to the victims and the environment, alter the forms and natures of various entities (usually in an unnatural and twisted way) or even cause these kinds of effects on the user, polluting their being. They often become darker, distorted or even monstrous versions of themselves by wielding such power. Learning to wield corrupted essences can grant one great power such as enhanced physiology, access to defiled energies/matter or even the power to alter the nature of reality in a tainted way; however, one must be careful not to be overtaken by this power, as its inherent quality is one of contamination.

Corruption Energy Manipulation

 can create, shape and manipulate energy that enables corruption. This unique energy allows the user to defile targets, whether living or inanimate, darken the hearts of others (possibly unlocking deeply hidden evil impulses) and otherwise bring about corrupted effects in others. Certain beings possess a malignant force that corrodes, degenerates and ultimately reviles individuals touched by it. Successive afflictions as well as corruptions of the affected can increase the power of its spread/infection. Users and those they enthrall become more powerful and more malignant with each successively fiendish act committed.