classic 4

composite classic-

personality- a mixed of classic and dusts

voice

powers

composite knives

winged strike

original blaster and bones

original ray

reset disruption

ultimate control

composite strings

deletion immunity

dt sword rain

hate orbital laser

zenith dt

infinity ray

zenith defense

zenith telekinesis

zenith blaster

perfect game over

--------------------

"Power authority":

every power is under observer 908's total command no matter which power it is no matter if you have to have titles to use the power he is able to use that power infinitely with no repercussions at all along with being able to boost the powers to their max and beyond, Along with this observer 908 can make any power they want with any effect they want with it. This also means observer 908 has all passive powers ever conceived like all types of omnipotence and powers related to it.

"Total Authority":

all are under his command whether they like it or not, observer 908 controls everyone in the whole metaverse, godverse, spectral verses, and etc even those that cannot be controlled in the slightest bend to his will and do his bidding to the best of their ability.

"True defense":

observer 908 cannot be hurt in anyway whether it be physical or psychological this being cannot be hurt by anything even with all defense bypasses in the metaverse, godverse, spectral verses, and etc along with no matter how strong the attack is it will not even phase observer 908 the only way to hurt observer 908 is to send their own attack back at them and even then it just barely hurt them.

"Presence":

observer 908's meer presence turns anyones powers off with no way to turn them back on even with abilities that can do the impossible. along with being able to make them submit to observer 908 without them doing anything.

"N/a":

observer 908 can cancel any abilities without exception and keep it like that for however they want (even works with all omnipotence and abilities more powerful than all omnipotence along with abilities that can't get cancelled or even passive abilities) along with being able to instantly stop events from happening by taking a critical person or item to their pocket dimension or making the item or person cease to exist in any fashion.

"Unstoppable":

there is nothing stronger than him if there is the person's magic and powers will suddenly get stripped from them and their base stats go down to 1 along with observer 908's power getting timed by an inconceivable amount. Only beings unaffected would be metagodity and beings beyond his power. (Note: this does not effect beings equal to his power though)