batman the fiction god of evil

age and height : the same

personality: like Susanoo (blazblue version)

appearance: mix Azrael armor and hellbat suit

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

abilities

Meta Power Immunity

 is completely and perfectly immune to any and all powers in existence and beyond, regardless of its type, status, or level of power. Even Omni, Almighty and Meta-level Powers cannot affect the user at all.

Dark Arts

can utilize the Dark Arts, a malevolent system of techniques that is based around a darker side of magic that is typically used for selfish, self-serving and/or nefarious purposes. Though it is not necessarily "evil" magic, dark arts tend to focus on destruction, harming, cursing and otherwise complicating the lives of other people while advancing the user's own state.

Entropy Manipulation

can create, shape and manipulate entropic energy, a measure of the amount of unavailable energy in a system. The amount of this energy varies, as long as the system is not in equilibrium, but it will generally increase until it reaches equilibrium (as stated in the second law of thermodynamics). Entropy is directly related to heat, in that all energy eventually becomes heat. Also, a system is a group of bodies (molecules, atoms, cells) that are related and bound by a common set of characteristics, such as a glass of ice in a warm room. An isolated system is one that is not directly related to any other systems.

Dark Aura Manipulation

can manipulate the aura around them that has been tainted by dark forces. When this happens, the user tends to experience dark emotions such as hatred, anger, or despair. The more the user experiences these emotions, the darker and colder their aura grows. Similar to its counter-ability, Dark Chi Manipulation, the users gain incredible dark powers to use their command, however the user does not lose their sanity or force of will, but the user becomes more dependent on dark emotions as their aura slowly takes control of their actions and moral thoughts.

Deadly Sin Projection

The power to project a sin (Lust, Wrath, Etc.) on an area. Not to be confused with Vice Inducement, which brings out the sins already present.

Dystopianization

can covert worlds into any kind of chthonian world; completely turning worlds into damaged, noxious versions of themselves which capitalizes a unique/common form of dystopia. Anything or everything in their world can be unmade or impaired to the point of an indefinite stagnation, if not, outright self-destructive, apocalyptic transfiguration of inferno, leaving inhabitants either degraded, confounded or prone to self-destructive wickedness. Planets are terraformed into the most hideous and/or blighted of terrains with cruelty, unfairness and blame fueled-injustices being its marred and impaired norm.

Evil Inducement

 can cause a person or object to become evil.

Devil Hand

hand is imbued with the power of a Devil and is thus granted incredible power by that Devil. The Devil hand is extremely powerful and contains the power of some of the most powerful Demon Kings and Devils. The power is always channeled through the hand and holds a deep connection to where the user's demon resides.

Hell-Fire Manipulation

can generate and manipulate the cursed flames of Hell. The color of the flames varies, but may be black, blue, white, red, or the normal shades of fire, although probably in some way noticeably unusual. Sometimes, the flames are not generated, but instead summoned from the depths of Hell itself.

Absolute Weapon Proficiency

have reached the pinnacle of armed fighting prowess. They know everything about fighting with a weapon and can surpass any and all masters of armed combat of any form, having complete knowledge of their wielded weapon whether they be unknown, nigh impossible to master, or forbidden and can also create their own forms of armed combat to throw off their enemies.

Improbable Weapon Proficiency

is a master of wielding bizarre and improbable weaponry. The user can also perform feats, such as bludgeoning their opponents with a book, slicing their flesh with a towel and even find effective, offensive uses for bananas and other edible objects.

Effectively, in the user's hands, anything is a weapon.

Anchor Proficiency

are masters of using anchors in battle, being able to wield anchors of any size with great proficiency and skill.

Blood Manipulation

 can create, shape, and manipulate blood, an essential body fluid in humans and other animals that delivers necessary substances such as nutrients and oxygen to the cells and transports metabolic waste products away from those same cells. The majority of users are only able to exert control over the blood of themselves, using them for various purposes, such as for rituals, examining, or most commonly combat. They can shape their blood into tendrils to strike enemies from afar or use it to trap opponents in a prison of blood. Users can concentrate blood into a single point, and shoot it out akin to bullets, or sharpen their blood to the point that they can slice and tear flesh with ease or solidify blood to use as rock-hard ammunition.

Self-Replication

can instantly and perfectly replicate themselves, often numerous times. These self-duplicates are sometimes created directly from the user, often by there user splitting into multiple individual beings while also being able to recombine their clones at will. Most users have both of these abilities (if subconsciously), copying their clothes/equipment along with their body and every ability or other attribute the user has or want their replicas to have. Usually, the original user will be able to maintain control over all copies.

Enhanced Power Replication

can not only copy the abilities of others but augment them to higher levels or highest levels than the original user, possibly even unlocking undiscovered sub-powers of the copied powers.

Omni-Negation

 can negate and nullify absolutely any/all concepts, powers, universal definitions, laws, boundaries, logic, etc. on any/all levels, making them immune to anything and everything.

Dark Soul

possesses a soul that is either entirely devoid of light, or has been thoroughly corrupted to the point of enabling the use of arcane, unnatural powers not accessible to the pure. This soul often results in the user being driven to evil and chaos, but the user could, if adequately accustomed to the darkness, use it without descending into evil.

Nigh-Omnipotence

 possesses omnipotent-like-power but has a limitation/restriction/weakness that inhibits their potential to become an omnipotent being. The user's near-omnipotence can range from having ultimate or maxed power over a particular domain or having expert-level power, knowledge, and presence over numerous or all aspects.