issei the death of fiction

age: ageless

height and gender: the same

personality: the same except not perverted

occupation: the death bringer to all fiction

------------------------------------------------------------------

skills

Absolute Death Manipulation

can create, shape and manipulate the death/cause of death of any/all things, including mortals, amortals, undetermined beings, eldritch horrors, inanimate objects, concepts/conceptual beings, phenomena, absolute energies, nonexistent beings, transcendent beings, formless/omnipresent entities, free/separated and/or even supreme beings.

They can grant, remove, negate, reverse, prevent, cause/induce, change death and/or even end it.

Anything/Anyone that can be remotely or loosely defined as capable of death/dying can be manipulated and shaped by this power.

Absolute Absorption

can absorb any/all concepts, powers, universal definitions, laws, boundaries, and even Totality itself etc., while removing it from the source, into their body and utilize it in some way.

Absolute Immortality

are absolutely immortal, and cannot die, age, get sick, be permanently wounded, are absolutely self-sustained and, as their mind and soul are as immortal as their biological bodies, they are either immune to mental and spiritual damage or will always flawlessly recover from them. Any injuries the user suffers will immediately heal, even if the user's body is blown up, disintegrated or completely destroyed to the sub-atomic level and even if the user is completely erased, they will still return to life. Alternately, some users are absolutely immune to all harm, and can never die from any causes. Either way, they are unerasable. The users completely transcend the concept of death itself, though many users transcend both the concepts of life and death.

Result

The user's existence and soul become completely free and independent of even the concept of reality, making them unbound to the subjects of life & death. The user's existence is eternal to the point that they would not only continue to exist even after the end of time and all of existence, but would also remain completely unaffected and unchanged by it, essentially outliving time itself and everything else. Even if they are still subject to powers effects, they can never be slain by them: time manipulation can never bring them to a point that can end them, causality manipulation can never bring an effect that kills them, attempts at assimilating them will never be able to subsume them (and may run the risk of being subsumed by the immortal), and so on, regardless of any other affect they may have even at the meta level.

Also, the power cannot be removed, erased, destroyed and manipulated by any means. Overall, only truly omnipotent beings can kill these users and/or affect their immortality. In some cases the user's existence can survive almighty laws (though this would only apply to the highest of Supreme Beings), thus rendering their immortality truly perfect and absolute in every sense.

Mummy Combat

is able to incorporate mummy power/ability with physical combat.

Zombie Apocalypse Inducement

can bring about a zombie apocalypse, in which the dead arise as zombies and overrun the living, leading to the panicked collapse of civil society. While the most common form of undead is zombies, other undead, like vampires, also apply.

Wight Manipulation

can control and manipulate wights, the vengeful harrowed living or spiteful undead who bear great enmity towards the world that spawned them.