Acceptance

Y/N POV

I limp inside the building. Getting into the rafters I'm given a good view of the store floor.

Y/N: "Five guys, each armed with assault rifles. All fighting against a kid with no semblance or aura. This should be fun."

I look down seeing one bad guy walking under me. I drop down smashing the back of his head onto the marble floor.

Y/N: "One down. Four to go."

I slink behind a shelf. Peeking slightly over I see a bad guy shoving priceless necklaces into his pockets. I reach into a back pouch withdrawing a rolled up cable. Quietly I sneak up behind the unaware bad guy.

Man: "I'm gonna be a very rich ma-"

I wrap the cable around his neck. Quicky turning around I squat down flipping him over me and onto his chest. With all my might I jab his vagus nerve knocking him out.

Y/N: "Two down."

I put the cable back going to another section of the store. Peeking over a pillar I see two bad guys talking to each other. I reach into a pouch withdrawing a small white ball. Standing I chuck the ball at the wall. It makes contact bursting with a loud pop. The bad guy on the left goes to investigate.

Y/N: "Now's my chance."

I sneak to the lone bad guy withdrawing a blue orb. I smash it against the bad guy's back crushing it. He's bombarded with lightning falling over. 

Man: "We got company!"

He runs at me. I reach behind me tossing something. A handful of marbles roll under the bad guy's foot. He slips smacking the back of his head on the ground hard enough to knock himself out. I smile.

Y/N: "Four down. Now all that's left is the leader."

Man: "Looking for me?"

I hear a click. I raise my hands.

Man: "Turn around. Slowly."

I comply facing him. He smiles.

Man: "Have to say runt. You did a great job taking out my men. Count me impressed. But this is where your trouble ends."

He cocks his pistol placing the barrel between my eyes. 

Man: "Don't take it too personally. You've got skill. Just a shame it won't get to evolve."

I close my eyes embracing the end. But by the grace of Oum the doors burst open.

Cop: "Vale police, lower your weapon and get down on your knees."

I open my eyes and sigh in relief. A couple minutes later I'm sat on the curb being talked to by an officer.

Cop: "We appreciate the assist. But that was reckless to go in alone. You could've died. Try not to do that again."

I lower my head.

Y/N: "Yes sir."

He places his hand on my shoulder.

Cop: "Cheer up kid. You've got potential. Just don't go throwing it away like that. Your time will come. Just wait."

He walks away. 

Voice: "I thought you did great."

I look up to see an older man in a green suit.

Y/N: "Really?"

He stands before me leaning on a cane.

Man: "Yep. You displayed bravery. While the police stood by you rushed in with no regard to your own safety. I believe that's what being a Huntsman is all about. Putting everyone above your own safety. Which is why I believe you'll be a perfect match for my school."

Y/N: "Who are you?"

Ozpin: "My name is Ozpin. I'm the headmaster of Beacon Academy. And I want you to join my school."

I smile widely.

Ozpin: "So will you join?"

Y/N: "Yes."