Chap 17: Not Finished

Explicit content ahead

As soon as we got into her place, she grabbed me by my waist gently and kissed me softly. I kissed her back and I could feel her smiling into my lips. Her hands gripped my waist tighter, causing me to moan in her mouth. She bit my lip, which made me yelp a little, but she  didn't break our lip lock. She led me to her bedroom, still not breaking our kiss. We got in her room and she began to unzip my dress from the back. She finally let go of my lips and slid my dress all the way off of me so that I was left in my panties and bra.

"You're gorgeous, Chi. You know that?" She said breathlessly, undoing my bra for me as I slid my panties off.

"Well, thank you baby." I said with a nervous chuckle. She smiled and started to take her own clothes off as she stared hungrily at me. I loved watching her strip slowly; I could tell she was teasing me cause she was smiling at me.

"Stop teasing, Mani." I said in a whiny voice.

"I'm not teasing you baby, but I'm about to." She said in a flirtatious tone. I stood there awkwardly as she went to her closet and took out a bag. She took a dildo out that was her skin color, and it looked kind of big, some lube, and what looked like a pair of boxers.

"Mani-"

"Come here, baby. Come lay down for me." Mani said. I did as she said and laid down on her bed. I watched her put the boxers on, then slide the dildo into the hole of the boxers. She bent down on the bed and started to kiss my neck, making her way to my breasts, leaving hickey's as she went. I was already moaning so loud that I felt like her neighbors would come banging on the door any second now. I felt her lift my legs up as she kissed my thighs and made her way toward my center. As soon as I knew it, I felt her tongue go inside of me. I haven't felt that sensation in so long that I was sensitive to it. She took her tongue out of my hole and made her way to clit, replacing her tongue with a finger. I jumped and she stopped, looking up at me.

"I'll go slow, I promise. I just want to open you up a little. You said it's been a minute." Mani said. I shook my head yes and she continued to slowly slide a finger inside. It hurt, so I kept wincing but I eventually let her slide her whole middle finger inside.

"Not so bad, is it babe?" Mani asked me, to which I couldn't even respond. I missed this feeling, the feeling of being touched by someone who cared about me. She started to suck on my clit and pump her finger in and out of me with more speed, right up until I was on the verge of coming. It's like she knew I was almost there because she stopped eating me out and slid her finger out of me.

"No! Mani, why did you stop?" I asked in a whiny voice. I was genuinely annoyed at the fact that she didn't let me come. She smiled at me as she straddled my lap and bent down to kiss me. She whispered into my ear,

"I told you, I was gonna tease you." She was still wearing her bra, so I took it off for her, watching her breasts spill out. I decided I was in the perfect position to put one in my mouth, but Mani moved before I could. She leaned over and grabbed the lube that she'd sat on the bed.

"You're wet enough, but I'm gonna put a little lube on, just in case-"

"Mani."

"What's up, babe?"

"I'm... just kiss me, please. Will you do that?" I asked her. She looked like she was pondering if she'd done something wrong.