Part 12: We're friends now?🤝

Y/n POV:

Oh god. Hobie.. He looks really confused. And a little hurt. "Oh good Hobie. Here to see your girlfriend?" Miguel says. Before Miguel can continue, Hobie grabs me and begins swinging away, "I don't believe in labels!" Hobie yells back, while Pav tries to hold some of the spider people off.

I hold on tight to Hobie as he turns his watch dial and goes through the portal. We end up in his dimension. He sighs. "Alright love they're after us yeah? So we gotta keep our selves on the low." He says. I'm a little shocked. He just saved me, the hero just saved a villain.

He grabs my hand as we walk down the street in silence. We walk for about 20 minutes before arriving at a building. We enter and then walk up 2 flights of stairs. Hobie grabs a key out of his pocket and opens the door, letting me walk in first. "Is this your home?" I ask him, desperate to break the silence. "Um kind of." He says shutting the door. "It's my aunts place, she's back in the UK for a bit so no one's here right now. Non of the other spiders, except Pavitr, know about it so we will be safe for a bit."

Silence falls over us again. "I'm sorr-." "No" he cuts me off. "What do you mean no? I haven't even said any-." "Exactly. You haven't said anything. You didn't tell me you were Weaver. I don't care if your a criminal, crime is fun sometimes." He says walking towards me. I step back a bit but he continues "i don't hate that your a bad guy, I hate that you didn't even think to tell me." He says, my back is now pressed against the wall. He is standing close to me. He isn't yelling, he doesn't even look mad. Just no expression.

"I wanted to tell you.. but I knew you and your little team was hunting me. I only didn't tell you because I didn't want you to turn me in." I say back. "I'm sorry ok? I wanted you to know really.." He takes a small step back, sighing. "I swear I can tell you everything, just ask.." I add. "Why are you a bad guy?" He asks. "Uh I guess I just figured that I can't do what I believe is right if I'm a good guy. It goes against the law." I say to him. He looks at me.

"Your only bad because you don't believe in the law? Geez we really are a match." Hobie says becoming less tense and looking me in my eyes. "Have you ever killed anyone innocent?" He asks me. "Maybe once.. but never a kid or anything, just ass hole adult men who think they can control me." I say back, I can't help be feel a little happy.  He still thinks we're a match even if I'm a bad guy. But I still need to tell him everything, I sigh.

"Ok but there's more." I say. "More then just killing people?" Hobie asks. As we walk over to sit on the couch. "Yeah. And you should know all about it." This is gonna be a long ass conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hobie POV:

As I listen to Y/n talk, she tells me all about her Peter Parker, her life at home, everything. I'm glad she's sharing it with me. Her whole life story is pretty confusing.

"And then of course my boss-." "Boss??" I say cutting her off once again. "Yes, my boss, he wants to ambush spider society. Kill all spiders." She says looking down. "And you were gonna help him?" "Yeah but I thought it was my only choice. He was there when I got bit.. I didn't have anyone else to turn too." She said.

"Would you turn good?" I ask. "Like become a hero?" She replies. "Nah calling yourself a hero makes you a self apologizing narcissist. I'd call myself a good guy though." I say to her. "Thought you weren't a fan of labels?" She says smiling. "Yeah I don't believe in consistency" I shrug. She laughs a bit. "Yeah I guess I wouldn't mind being a good guy, or at least a sorta good guy."

This girl could have said no and I still would have been in love with her. "Remember when we fought in the alley?" I say. "Erm yeah.." she says looking away. I know she feels bad about fighting me but all I can think is how strong she is. But how is it that she could be so powerful and end up working for someone.