Part 16: Can't handle it⛈️

Y/n POV:

"Uncle" I say choking on my words. "You promised. You said we would be safe if we worked for you."  At this point I'm sobbing. "You two would have been safe but it seems that somewhere along the line, you kids decided not to work for me, but to side with the spiders. I'm surprised that you would turn on your uncle Y/n. I thought you loved your mother. My sister would be so upset to know you turned on family." Kingpin said to me.

God damn it, this is all my fault. "I'm sorry Peter.. I'm so sorry." I say crying, "next time I see you Y/n, it better be when you are crawling back to me to rejoin the family business... any other reason and your whole spider club is dead. I'll let you off the hook today, but soon enough; someone else you love is going to be dead by my hands. Watch out kid."

With that my uncle takes his leave, I hear a portal open and Miguel's voice. He's yelling about taking me back to HQ for the 100th time. But he stops talking once he gets closer to me. I'm still on the ground, holding peters hand and sobbing into Hobies shoulder. Gwen comes over and sits beside me rubbing my back and telling me it will be ok. After a couple of minutes I am as calm as I can be right now.

I take a deep breath in, "Hobie can I have my phone?" I ask in a quiet voice. "Yea of course love." He says softly as he takes it out of his pocket and handing it to me. I open the contacts and press call.

"Y/n! How are you my dear. Peters not here at the moment if that's what your wondering. I haven't heard from him in awhile actually.." Aunt May says to me. "Uh.." I say as the tears start again. "Sweetie is everything alright?" She asks, the nicest woman ever and she's lost so much. "Peter, he's um he has passed away.." I say, barely audible. I get no reply, just silence. "...Are you sure?" She asks choking on the words. "Yes, I'm holding his hand and he was shot and.. I just.. we're on the roof of my apartment, uh you shouldn't be driving at a time like this, I'll send someone to grab you right now." I say to her, I can hear the sobs start. She quietly says ok and hangs up. "Pav could yo-.?" He cuts me off. "On it." He says swinging to Aunt May's house.

Gwen and Hobie hold me well we wait. Miguel stands away from out group talking to Lyla. Eventually Pavitr returns with Aunt May in his arms. He sets her down and she runs over to me and Peter. "I'm so sorry Aunt May." I say to her, "at least he didn't die alone, he had you, and now he has Gwen." She said crying more. Me and the other spiders changed out of our spider suits and put on some regular clothes. Gwen and Pavitr went back to their dimensions to get some rest, and Gwen wanted to talk to Miles. Miguel left too, I'm not sure when.

Now I stand on the roof talking to police, wiping the tears out of my eyes, while Hobie waits for me to come back to my room. After the cops were done questioning me I ran back down stairs into my room. "Can we go to your dimension Hobie? I don't want to be around my family right now" I tell him. "Yeah, no problem love." He says and turns on his watch. He holds my hand well we go through the portal. We end up in his Aunts house once again. As soon as we set foot into the place, I feel the tears start to flow again. "Hey lets go take a nap yeah?" He says to me. I gladly agree as he walks with me to a bedroom. I lay down as he lays beside me and cuddles up to me. He holds me close and doesn't say anything, I listen to his breathing.

God if he died I would die to be with him. Maybe that's how Peter felt about Gwen. He loved her so much, some of his final words were that he would get to be with his Gwen again. I'm so sad he's gone, completely upset and definitely going to cry all day tomorrow, but Gwen must be over the moon excited to see him. They were too scared to tell each other when they both lived that they were in love but now I hope they can finally say it since there's no time limit now. They have forever to be together. Those two are soulmates, I've known since I first saw them talk to each other. Gwen better treat him right, because my Peter is so special and will be missed so much. She's so lucky she gets to have him back.