Part 13: Miles..?

Gwen POV:

Hobie decided that it's safe for us all to stay here. Pavitr made sure the camera was off him before he brought us here. Miguel can also track the watches, so we destroyed our watches at HQ and used the one Hobie made me awhile back to travel here.

and so Hobie said that me and Miles can have one room, him and Y/n will have the other and Pav gets the couch because Gayatri isn't here.

I really like Y/n she's honestly really nice, I wanted another girl in the group and she is exactly the kinda girl I want to be around. Smart, funny and gets along with the guys. Plus she's got a Peter that, after all the questions, I found out was the exact same guy as my Peter. Except for the whole Prowler thing. But I can't wait to meet him.

Now as for Miles, we have been dating for around 3 months. I don't know why he doesn't like Y/n but it's weird. I mean, she just wants to do her own thing. I know her own thing was being a bad guy but she wants to change. Tension will never not be high around Miguel. That guy is always pissed off at everyone and everyone is pissed off at him. So why worry if we piss him off more. Peter B. Parker and Jess got our backs. They get it. At least I think they do.

Hobie distributed watches that he made to all of us. Using those we all went back to our dimensions, grabbed some clothes and our tooth brushes. We were really quick and only grabbed essentials. Except for Y/n, she stayed in Hobies dimension with him cause Miguel could have spider people looking and waiting for her in her own home. So they sent me to run in and grab her stuff, I was only chosen because I'm a girl. Miles can turn invisible, anyone could see me for fucks sake.

I sneak in the window and grab the backpack off the floor. I slowly walk to the closet, shoving a couple things into the bag. I also see a couple things I'm gonna have to ask to borrow. Once I'm done I double check I have everything she will need. I stand and go to leave when I hear a voice. "Who are you." It's a kid. "Uh I'm Spider girl.. who are you?" I say to the kid. "I'm Mikey, why are you stealing my sisters clothes?" Oh right, I forgot about Y/n's brother. I didn't really get a good look at him when we first came here.

"Uh I'm not stealing them, I'm bringing them to her.." I say back in the nicest tone I can. "Where is she? Is she ok?" He asks me. "Oh she's ok little man, trust me she's in good hands." I reply to Mikey.
"Ok.. tell her to text me" he says back. "I will." With that I walk to the window, I hear the door shut and I jump out. I swing over, fire up the watch and get the hell outta here.

"Hey Y/n, here I got you some of your stuff." I say walking in, I'm the first back. That's ironic, I had to pack up two girls myself and the two boys who are doing their own packing separately have been gone for over 3 hours. "Ah thanks Gwen." She says to me smiling. "Right then, imma run out for a minute to grab some of my things, you'll keep watch Gwendy?" Hobie says as he kisses Y/n and gets off the couch. "Yeah I got it." I say, he nods and heads out.

"Thanks again Gwen"
"Don't worry about it." I say sitting on the couch beside Y/n. "My Peter texted me.. I told him that I found a Gwen Stacy that really wants to meet him and now he can't wait to meet you." She says to me. "Well I'm really excited to meet him. Prowler or not he's Peter." I say to her. She smiles as we sit in a comfortable silence for a moment. "You like baking?" She asks me, "yeah why?" I say. "I found an interesting cookie recipe online.. wanna try to make it?" She says to me. "Sure." I say. She jumps up and I stretch out my hand for her to pull me up. She does so and we walk on over to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miles POV:

Shit shit shit. I'm helping protect a villain. This could turn out really bad. And not just for me but all my friends, who I just got. I know I shouldn't stress about Y/n but she's a weird girl. How do I know for sure that she won't just attack us? Or text her Peter and have him attack us. Or call her "boss" and have him attack us. I know Hobie trusts her but come on. She's a bad guy.