Part 14: I'll just die now

Hobie POV:

Shit shit. Was that my fault? I let Miguel take Y/n, what if he does kill her.. "oh my god" Pavitr says, he looks at Gwen who is frozen in place. Her eyes laced with tears. "No no no she was supposed to take me to Peter." Gwen says in a panicked voice, "Miles, what the hell. Why would you pull something like this? I love her." I say slamming my hands down on the table.

"You love her..?" Miles quietly asks. Pav and Gwendy are quiet too. They all look at me. I'm not the most serious guy.. so when I get serious it's might be a bit scary for my friends.

I pause, thinking for a moment about what I just said. "Yeah, I love her and you know what?" I say looking into Miles eyes. "Even if I didn't love her I would try to save her, even if she was just my friend I met THAT VERY DAY. Sound familiar?" I say to him.

Miles looks at me with wide eyes "I just.. come on guys-." I cut him off. "No mate you come on. We worked hard to save you, of course you don't have too but after we helped you, I expected you to want to return the favour to someone else in the same position." I say.
"Miles this was the first girl I ever connected with on such a high level" Gwen says to her boyfriend. Pavitr looks as mad as when someone says Chai tea. "Gwen, I'm sorry ok.. I just. I need to be on Miguel's good side. Let's go find a dimension that has a Y/n whose not a spider person. Huh? It's not like she's the only Y/n out there.." Miles says looking between the three of us.

"Man what if i said to find another Gwen?" I ask him, man's is digging a bottomless pit for himself. "It's not the same at al-." Miles starts. "He just might have to." Gwen says in a quiet, mad tone well looking at the floor. Miles looks so hurt, he can't even say anything. He just stands there staring at her. Gwen's eyes widen as she bends down and picks up Y/n's phone.

"Look Miles bro, I love you. But either you help or go home!" Pavitr says. Miles looks a little ashamed. He probably feels bad but man he messed this up on his own. "Let be real here, the only person to ever beat all the spider people was me. And I barely got away. Why risk so much?"

"Cause she being punished for the exact same thing you did, except you had us in your corner. Maybe not the whole time." I say looking at Gwendy. "But we all stepped up to help you. And what did you do mate? Pulled that I love Miguel O'hara shit everyone else does. And you know what I hate more then consistency? Narcissism."

"You know Miles, she is the way she is cause she lost her mom, you saved your dad.. she couldn't save her mom. Not like you did for your father." I continue on. "Oh.." he reply's to me. "OH? Really Miles? God what is up with you?! You need to leave, I'm finding my friend." Gwen says, guess she snapped.

"Yeah this isn't cool, I like Y/n. And I'm finding MY best friend." Pavitr says looking at Gwen, who rolls her eyes. "Well hold on, I think she's more my friend then she is yours Pav." Gwen says. "Not true. Me and her have been friends since we met." He says in retaliation.
"Ugh whatever man, Miles help or leave?" Gwen says, clearly defeated. Pavitr probably was better friends with Y/n but let's be honest; i know her the best.

We all look at Miles. He is clearly panicking and stressing at least on the inside. After a very long minute he looks up from the ground and sighs. "I'm sorry, I just can't support someone who has villainous tendencies." He states in a firm tone. He turns around and uses his watch dial to go home. "Man we love you, but fuck you mate" I say, as Miles turns his back to us. "I'm sorry, but she's a villain.. what would Peter say." Miles says and walks through the portal using the watch that I made him..

I turn to my friends who are still standing beside me. They all look sad but we don't have time to sulk. We have to start the plan to save Y/n now.
"So what's our game plan?" Pavitr asks in his regular happy tone, his voice has a hint of sadness but we just ignore it. Glancing at Gwen I see she's holding Y/n's phone.."Is Y/n's phone unlocked?" I ask her
"Uh no but I think I could guess the passcode." She replies. "Perfect, I think we should make a call."