🧡Axl #6- Calm

June hates dishes.

But it seemed that the world had it out for her today. She spent all day cooking a meal to take to one of her friend's parties, and since she was running late, she didn't have time to do the dishes. Then, at said party, she helped set up, coordinated everything, and then was stuck doing those dishes.
Afterward, she had to go to her parents to help her dad fix the kitchen sink. Then, being the caring daughter she is, offered to do the dished for them considering her mom's arm was in a cast and her dad had absolutely no idea what he was doing.
Then, when she got back to her apartment, she was met with a kitchen full of dirty dishes. So, naturally, she washed them. But, of course, the chaos didn't end there; no sir-y bob.
Her sister called, frantically begging her to watch the kids because her husband was stuck at work and she had a work event scheduled. And June wasn't about to let her sister take a screaming toddler and wailing baby to an important work event. So, she rushed over and began babysitting.
All was fine and dandy, she played with the kids and watched cartoons, and put them to bed since they had eaten before she got there. And just when she thought she had a moment's peace, her stomach growled.
Sighing, she got up and ventured to her sister's kitchen to be met with a sink full of dishes that looked like they hadn't been washed in weeks. So, naturally, she washed them.

Axl gets nervous.

He gets nervous before shows, before award ceremonies, and when he doesn't know where his girlfriend is. Usually, she leaves a note or will try to call the studio so he knows where she is.

Now, this isn't because he's controlling and wants to know where she is every waking moment of the day, it's simply something that gives him peace of mind that she doesn't mind doing.
"It's good that you know where I am, in case there are serial killers, y'know." She always jokes. He never laughs, but that's not the point.

And right now, he sure as shit isn't laughing because he doesn't know where his beautiful girlfriend is and he's starting to panic. So, doing what any sane person would do, he went searching for her at her family's houses.
He started at her parents and when she wasn't there, and her parents had no idea where she was, he went to her brother's, then her other brother's, then her other sister's, and finally, he found her at the right sibling's house.

"JJ? June here?"
Axl yelled, walking through the door and not bothering to knock.

"Axl?"
June called from the kitchen.

"June? Baby, you here?"
He asked, stepping out of his boots and making his way to the kitchen.

"Doing dishes."
She sighed, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Honey, why are you doing your sister's dishes?"
Axl asked softly, wrapping arms around her waist from behind and leaving a soft kiss on the back of her head.

"Because she has two kids and she can't always balance both, so I'm helping her out."
She reasoned, relaxing into his touch slightly.

"Baby, you hate doing dishes."
He reminded her.

"I know and the world hates me."
She whispered frustratedly, tears welling in her eyes.

"Had a busy day, June?"
He asked softly, with a serious tone in his voice.

"Yeah. Just wanna do these so I can relax a bit."
She said quietly, beginning to rinse the soapy dishes.

"Want me to move out of the way?"

"No, stay with me, please."
She said quietly.

Axl nodded and hummed 'Patience' while she finished the remaining dishes. Then, he helped her wipe down the counters and tables before dragging her from the kitchen to the living room.