Your information(s)

(Past life)
Character Information:

Name: Y/n L/n

Birthday:
(Y/B); your birthday

Gender:
Male

Height:
(Y/H); your height

Weight:
?

Blood Type:
(Y/BT); your blood type

Relatives:
MY/N L/N
Unnamed Father

Appearance: H/C hair, Sharp eyes with E/C, S/K skin and toned flexible and very durable body.

Personality:
Completely similar to Karma, that's one of the many reasons why Karma is his favorite anime character. they're just too awfully SIMILAR and DIFFERENT at the same time.

You were an assassin, a hidden and a very dangerous one at that. you don't want your existence known by many like the other assassins who spread their names around the world and become famous, you don't want unwanted attention, it'll be just a nuisance so you do your work silently and PROFESSIONALLY, Not like those arrogant amateurs.

You're the Most strongest and Best assassin in your past life, the ones who knows your existence and your job? Your father, mother, and a two close friends that will never ever dare to tell a single soul about your secret, and sometimes you can be quite mischievous and sadistic with your friends during your free times/vacation from assassination works and missions, but you do care for them a lot. You may be too overpowered for your liking, sometimes you even wished you were a normal kid with the normal life but unfortunately you can't. You were brutally trained against your will since you were a toddler along with other children, so far you're the only who survived.
(Let's make your past life a little bit similar to these anime characters: Killua Zoldyck & Ayanokouji Kiyotaka)

(After reincarnating)
Character Information:

Name: Y/n "Karma" L/n

Birthday:
December 25 (Capricorn)

Gender:
Male

Height:
175 cm (5'9") Past
185 cm (6'1"); Present

Weight:
?

Blood Type:
AB

Relatives:
Unnamed Father
Unnamed Mother

(Basically and completely looks like karma)Appearance: Red hair, Sharp eyes with goldish or mercury in color, pale skin and toned flexible and very durable body.

Personality:
He has a violent and troublesome, torturous behavior, He is quite cunning, mischievous, and somewhat sadistic, usually playing foul, tricking, and at times manipulating, humiliating and fighting others. He seems to appear as laidback and lazy at first but there's hidden mischief in his eyes. He's relaxed and chill most of the time.
Despite his violent and sadistic nature, he's quite caring and respectful to others he views as his real "friend", he's willing to defend and protect them whenever harm comes their way. Also tends to be quite Impulsive to the point of truly becoming brutal and cruel when fighting with people who threaten him or any of his friends.

~~Voice: Nobuhiko Okamoto