Chapter 02

Suddenly, Loud knocking could be heard from the direction of the door and all of them exchanged glances.

"...I'll get it." A black haired teenager said to his fellow Teenager friends, his name is Shinichiro Sano. The leader of a Rising gang in this era; "Black Dragon Gang".

Most of them nodded at what he had said and Shinichiro stood up from his seat, and he went to open the door to greet whoever's outside while Karma merely observed silently and curiously.

"You look like you came from a wealthy family. " The one with the lilac colored eyes stated, breaking the short silence that was made.

Karma turned his head to look at the one who talked, and saw the pretty guy looking at him. 'Oh, I'm the one he's talking to...'

".....I did came from a wealthy family Mr.Wakasa.. " Karma admitted with his small childlike voice, crushing the candy in his mouth using his teeth, He tasted a strawberry milk flavor.

Wakasa shooked his head with boredom. "Drop the mister, just call me Waka like these guys sometimes do or something. "

Karma nodded his head with a smirk on his face, slight mischief in his eyes as Waka raised an eyebrow at his expression but he didn't question a single thing about it.

'Tsamina mina, eh, eh
Waka waka, eh, eh
Tsamina mina zangalewa
This time for Africa' Karma sung in his mind, remembering a song from a very long time ago.

'Does the song exist in this life? If It is then It'll be easier to piss off this emotionless bored guy, he looked like he don't have a lot to do anyways and he's probably a No-nonsense guy....' Karma's eyes moved to the guy beside Wakasa, now looking at a tall guy with a good muscular build '....and probably this guy too.'

"We have to bring you back to your home soon, your parents might be looking for you now." Takeomi said as he smiled at the little kid who switched his eyes from Benkei to Takeomi.

"...They could careless."

In an instant, what the kid said made the older males frown.

"They don't care about you?" Waka asked, trying to confirm the thought. He crossed his legs and he settled his right elbow on the armrest as he leaned his cheek on his right palm, staring at Karma with his half-lidded eyes, unmistakably showing seriousness in them.

"Mhm." Karma hummed.

"Are you certain?" Takeomi asked, putting his glass of water down on the table quietly.

"Yes bros, I'm sure. They only call once or twice a year." Karma said without a care about it, because why would he care? He'll just waste his time sulking about not getting love from his current parents? Ew, absolutely not. Well at least they're being useful just by staying away from his sight.

Silence enveloped the whole room for a moment until one of them decided to break it.

"Shitty fucked up parents.." Benkei stated roughly, not even bothering to sugar coat it infront of the kid.

Waka smacked the side of Benkei's head and that resulted in exchanges of death glares and betrayed gazes.

"There's a 4 or 5 years old kid right infront of you, Asshole." Waka calmly scolded the other guy, purposely lowering his voice's volume at the very end of his sentence.

Benkei crossed his arms and turned his head away with a scowl on his face. "Says the one who just said the word 'Asshole'."

Takeomi sighed from the side as the two started to bicker with each other, like a sassy cat and an angry dog.