Chapter 11

Y/n "Karma" L/n is finally back to his awaiting spotlight. Even if he's tired, he certainly doesn't want to miss all the fun, it's all free anyways.

Currently, the taller kid right infront of them is staring at the red head with widened and confused eyes.

He wouldn't be lying if he said he's slightly surprised, because he's certain he had never seen such dude with red hair the same color as blood, he's unsure if it's even natural or not.

Looking at those creepy mischievous eyes, the taller kid can't help but think that the other kid is most likely a predator looking at it's prey, the type to play around with preys until those are not useful anymore.

Some part of Draken wants to  "Nah, Fuck this shit, I'm out." flee away from this place, absolutely away from this nobody with another nobody.

Karma eyed him with mischief, and Draken felt a sweat roll down his cheek, left eye twitching.

"...Have we met before?"

Draken asked -despite being certain that they really didn't met before- after a few second of contemplating between asking, freaking out or just starting a fight.

But then he paused as he remembered 'that certain small detail'. Oh yeah, how could he forget? He's now famous for being a delinquent, but not that "real real" famous yet but enough to be feared by elementary kids and sometimes even the upperclassmen.

Keeping that thought in mind, his tense shoulder relaxed, slightly more calmer than before but there's still that lingering thought at the very far corner of his mind, but he decided to neglect it for now.

"Nevermind that, Let's continue this conversation after we arrive at my place." He spoke towards them with his calm voice. Inspecting them once more from head to toe, He sighed. They're just kids, who's just like him, standing outside from home in the middle of the night.

Very much dangerous for all of their safeties.

Seeing his mood of 'Alerted' instantly change to 'Calm' gave slight amusement to Karma as he blinked and the corner of his lips lifting up briefly and a raised eyebrow from Haruto, but he decided not to question it.

"Haha!" Karma laughed and hopped off from Haruto's back, making him sigh in relief. He endured it for a few hours, certainly his back and neck feels soar.

Karma walked over toward Draken and he casually raised his right arm up, the sudden action caused the taller kid to initiate a defensive mode but in the end, all Karma did was pat his shoulder so harmlessly.

Draken was dumbstruck at what the other did to him.

Equally dumbstruck, Haruto looked at them, especially at Karma, with an extremely hurt and weird expression on his face that clearly says: 'seriously? A harmless pat? It's not painful enough like what you did to us the very first time we met! How dare you!?'

The scene undoubtedly resembles a puppy glaring daggers at its asshole owner.

Eyes half-lidded as if sleepy and careless, Karma had noticed the look and he huffed in mischief, facing Haruto now and he stuck his tongue out annoyingly.

Now deciding to pay attention to the other kid, Haruto sulked and screamed mutely in the background and Both Karma and Drake are unaware of it.

Seeing Draken's weirded out expression, it made Karma cackle with a not-so-well-hidden evil glint in his eyes. "Woah, you're fun." very fun to play with, yes. Definitely more fun than a certain someone tonight.

Unnoticed, Haruto at the background flinched at what the red head said. 'Oh no, You don't want him saying that.'

Haruto who was sulking, is now praying for another blonde's safety which he doesn't even give a fuck about in the first place.