Chapter 06

Karma yawned as he tightened his arms around Shinichiro's waist from the back in order to lessen the possibility of falling from the moving vehicle and the man accelerated his driving on the road

Shin guy no longer has his pomp "poop" hairstyle that Karma absolutely wants to ruffle and mess up ever since their first meeting, But it'll be rude to do so, that's why he didn't do It.

Shinichiro has gained Karma's respect, despite "appearing" so weak and bad at fighting, He's always there to lead his comrades as he is the leader, always been present and ready to help.

He had called and dragged Karma out of the mansion because it have been what? Almost half a year since their last hang out.

The previous hang outs were just with the Black dragon gang and sometimes the other members does beat someone up into a pulp right infront of Karma and Shinichiro always walks in, He never really forgets to look at the direction of the red haired kid. clearly concerned.

Thinking that constantly witnessing violence is really a bad thing for Karma.

Moving on from the previous topic. About the Sano siblings, Karma unfortunately didn't get to meet any of them at all.

It was as if Fate is keeping them away from meeting each other until the right time.

Yeah, Karma haven't met any of them, well except for one who's not currently living with the Sano's.

Karma stared ahead, looking dazed, He remembered a certain Bleach blonde haired and purple eyes with light brown skin brat, The purple eyes and bleach blonde hair will remind you of Waka, but no it's not actually him.

It's the adopted younger brother of Shinichiro who's still in an orphanage. Karma wondered what is the other kid doing right now, Maybe creating his own cult and is planning to take over the whole world? Possibly.

Karma shooked his head with a small smirk on his face for having such silly thoughts.

He only met him twice.

At the first meeting, The other kid was very much wary of Karma's presence, Karma would be actually disappointed if this brat isn't wary of him. If the kid isn't wary then it's a naive one, that's boring.

But anyways, Karma thought of another possible capability that the other kid has...
Does he have heightened senses or something? Because that kid could easily tell if Karma's right nearby or not. But If Karma goes serious on stealth around the kid, He won't actually notice him.

At second meeting, Karma spent the whole day -from morning to evening- at the orphanage.

Only the thought of testing the older kid is in his mind, But he didn't expect that the purple-eyed kid would actually get attached to him.

During those times, there's also this brat that has black hair, unmatched eyes and a scar running from the back of his skull to the left part of his face.

Obviously, The same case had happened with him,  He was very much wary at first, but just like Izana, he warmed up to Karma too.

'What was his name again? Is it Kasuchi or was it Kako?' During those fun times, Karma didn't even bother to remember their names, thinking they won't become important, but he can remember that the black haired brat's name starts with K.

Shinichiro droved all the way to the Sano dojo and he slowed down when they finally arrived at the location, He parked his motorcycle at the side.

Just in time, someone opened the door and here comes Sano Emma, she made eye contact with Shinichiro and she walked over, Karma is right behind Shinichiro that's why she haven't notice him yet.