Chapter 09

A few weeks had passed and it is currently night time, Karma calmly wondered across the alleyways and streets of shibuya with someone in tow, both are unfortunately and undoubtedly lost but Karma doesn't mind it, not even in the slightest bit.

After a few more minutes of walking, Karma stopped with a scowl on his face. "Well isn't this great? I wanna sleep." He muttered, slightly sulking.

How unusual for him to behave like this without his usual mischievousness.

Being the sadistic violent scum he is, He admits that he enjoys toying with certain people, but he simply doesn't have the mood to do so right now. He just wants to sleep in peace, even just a small bench will do.

He groaned as he took a glance to the side, Seems like The heavens had blessed him.

Seeing an unoccupied bench, he had the urge to just lay down over there and sleep without giving a shit to people's stares around the area.

Haruto watched his leader yawn while covering his mouth, a slight tear escaping his left eye, quite looking adorable.

"......" Without saying anything, Haruto silently crouched down on the ground infront of Karma as the red haired raised an eyebrow at the action.

Soon enough, He did what Haruto wants for him to do after a short moment of hesitation while eyeing both the bench and Haruto's back at the same time.

"Haa...~" Karma yawned once again and he wrapped his arms around Haruto's neck tightly but not enough to strangle him, even if he do wants to strangle the oblivious boy for shits and giggles.

"I'm so tired." Feeling the opposite of Energized, Karma put his face against Haruto's shoulder as he closed his eyes, choosing to take a short rest despite the various loud noises coming from the surroundings.

Karma has been dealing with something, certainly not getting enough sleep, that's why the boy looks slightly drained.

He can survive for 4 or 5 days of continuous assassination missions without even a single drop of water, but never 4 or 5 days of facing a monitor all day and night long.

No matter how many times he tiredly looks at the screen, it always feels like it was on full brightness even if he lessens the brightness to its maximum. No adrenaline felt like assassinating someone powerful, it was boring and tiresome.

He had been making sure no one can hack into his accounts in various sites with the help of a certain butler, Mr. Bora or whom he usually calls as Mr. Beard because of the fact that the french man has an excellent facial hair.

The said man never removes it, at times, He gets a light trim to keep it from getting out of shape. It had always been like that. To Karma, Mr. Bora never changed his style even after serving Karma for almost a decade.

He is also the one in charge of his well being and needs alongside the head maid, basically the one who raised him in this life and not his neglectful parents.

And Mr. Bora, is in fact, aware of the suspicious things the young master had purchased from online in the past and even until now, most of those are weapons not meant to be held by a kid, it was certainly concerning but who was he to go against the idea? Mr. Bora had seen it himself, The young master is not normal. Abnormally observant, calculative and smart, the young master might as well be a child prodigy.

Mr. Bora is also the reason why other servants never dared to open the packages even at the first time it happened and just deliver them to the young master quick and silently.

These past few days, some mysterious and malicious objects had been attempting to hack into Karma's accounts, it involves looking into his privacy, information, purchases, and accounts involving money.